- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 502-cid 360-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1992 SILVERTON 41 MOTOR YACHT BOASTS ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 502-cid 360-hp Gas Engine's. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (3-Units), (2) Heads (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower's, Salon Ice-Maker, Kohler 6.5kw Generator, 3kw Inverter, Electronics Package (3-VHF Marine Radio's, Garmin 3010C GPS w/Chartplotter Paired to (2) Cameras Monitoring Engine Room, Aux Garmin 192C GPS/Chartplotter, Raytheon Radar), Windlass Anchor w/150' Rode, Full Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Enclosure w/Helm Cover, Aft Deck Hardtop w/Full Isin-Glass Surround), and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Feature-rich cruiser from early 1990s made good on promise of space, comfort at very competitive price. Expansive interior with roomy salon, booth-style dinette, two large staterooms sleeps six. Both heads have separate stall showers; full-equipped galley offers generous storage. Hatches in salon sole provide access to large engine room. Note side exhaust, wide sidedecks, standard hardtop.
- Forward Stateroom w/Full-Size Island Style Berth, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Hanging Locker Storage, Drawer Storage, Privacy Door, LCD-Television, and Private Access to Forward Head Forward Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Dinette Forward to Starboard L-Shaped Sofa in Salon Aft to Port Barrel Chair in Salon Forward to Port Note Salon Ice-Maker Forward to Port Aft / Master Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Large Full-Size Berth, Mirrored Aft Bulkhead, Port/Starboard Vanity's, Starboard Vanity w/Stool, Hanging Locker Storage, Drawer Storage Aft / Master Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Showers (3) Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater (2) Burner (Electric) Stove Microwave Oven
- Compass (3) VHF Marine Radio's Garmin 3010C GPS w/Chartplotter (Paired to 2-Camera's in Engine Room) w/Sonar Garmin 192C Aux GPS w/Chartplotter Raytheon RX11 Radar Standard Horizon LH5 Hailer
- (4) Batteries w/Isolation & Manual Paralleling Switches (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Kohler 6.5kw Generator 3kw Inverter
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor w/18 lb. Anchor & 150' Rode (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens (2) Port/Starboard Fender Holder Racks Aft Deck Hardtop w/Full Isin-Glass Surround Aft Deck Wet Bar Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Radar Arch Remote Control Spotlight Snap-in Snap-out Aft-Deck & Fly-Bridge Carpeting
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Canvas Package (Helm Cover, Full Fly-Bridge Enclosure, Aft Deck Hardtop w/Full Isin-Glass Surround) Horn (Air) Dripless Shaft Logs Carbon Monoxide Detectors Engine's Upgraded w/Delco Electronic Ignitions CURRENT OWNER SINCE 2004 2004 MARINE SURVEY FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.