- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 502-cid 360-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1992 SILVERTON 41 MOTOR YACHT BOASTS ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 502-cid 360-hp Gas Engine's. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (3-Units), (2) Heads (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower's, Salon Ice-Maker, Kohler 6.5kw Generator, 3kw Inverter, Electronics Package (3-VHF Marine Radio's, Garmin 3010C GPS w/Chartplotter Paired to (2) Cameras Monitoring Engine Room, Aux Garmin 192C GPS/Chartplotter, Raytheon Radar), Windlass Anchor w/150' Rode, Full Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Enclosure w/Helm Cover, Aft Deck Hardtop w/Full Isin-Glass Surround), and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Feature-rich cruiser from early 1990s made good on promise of space, comfort at very competitive price. Expansive interior with roomy salon, booth-style dinette, two large staterooms sleeps six. Both heads have separate stall showers; full-equipped galley offers generous storage. Hatches in salon sole provide access to large engine room. Note side exhaust, wide sidedecks, standard hardtop.
- Forward Stateroom w/Full-Size Island Style Berth, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Hanging Locker Storage, Drawer Storage, Privacy Door, LCD-Television, and Private Access to Forward Head Forward Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Dinette Forward to Starboard L-Shaped Sofa in Salon Aft to Port Barrel Chair in Salon Forward to Port Note Salon Ice-Maker Forward to Port Aft / Master Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Large Full-Size Berth, Mirrored Aft Bulkhead, Port/Starboard Vanity's, Starboard Vanity w/Stool, Hanging Locker Storage, Drawer Storage Aft / Master Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Showers (3) Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater (2) Burner (Electric) Stove Microwave Oven
- Compass (3) VHF Marine Radio's Garmin 3010C GPS w/Chartplotter (Paired to 2-Camera's in Engine Room) w/Sonar Garmin 192C Aux GPS w/Chartplotter Raytheon RX11 Radar Standard Horizon LH5 Hailer
- (4) Batteries w/Isolation & Manual Paralleling Switches (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Kohler 6.5kw Generator 3kw Inverter
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor w/18 lb. Anchor & 150' Rode (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens (2) Port/Starboard Fender Holder Racks Aft Deck Hardtop w/Full Isin-Glass Surround Aft Deck Wet Bar Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Radar Arch Remote Control Spotlight Snap-in Snap-out Aft-Deck & Fly-Bridge Carpeting
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Canvas Package (Helm Cover, Full Fly-Bridge Enclosure, Aft Deck Hardtop w/Full Isin-Glass Surround) Horn (Air) Dripless Shaft Logs Carbon Monoxide Detectors Engine's Upgraded w/Delco Electronic Ignitions CURRENT OWNER SINCE 2004 2004 MARINE SURVEY FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.