- 63 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Gulfstar 63 sailcruising yacht was built to high standards as a custom design by R.C. Lazzarra. She is one of only three built, and utilizes an efficient hull design which sails and powers very well with its twin engines and furled electric rig and is easy to sail with two people. A perfect sailing yacht for coastal or offshore cruising. There are four staterooms with sleeping for 8 people, and three heads each with separate shower. The Grand Salon offers seating for 10-12, and the Portside Galley is loaded with amenities including a custom enlarged refrigerator and freezer. There is custom teak design throughout the interior including the polished teak flooring. If you want to sail to the Bahamas or circle the globe, this sailing vessel with its twin diesel power is perfect for any short or long-term trip.
Price Reduced to $199,900! There are cracks in the gel coat on the deck and it needs TLC, but this is an amazing price for this 1987 Gulfstar 63' Sailcruiser!
- Brokers Comments
- This Gulfstar 63 Sailcruiser is one of only three built! She was designed by R.C. Lazzarra and built on the gulf coast of Florida. She has the optional Ketch Rigging, the mainsail and mizzen are both electric, and the jib is hydraulic. Accomodations include a main salon and galley, four staterooms with sleeping for eight, and three large heads all with separate stall showers. With twin engines she is easy to maneuver for coastal sailing or cruising, and she can also handle high seas and/or foul weather to sail anywhere in the world. Price Reduced to $199,900! There are cracks in the gel coat on the deck and it needs TLC, but this is an amazing price for this 1987 Gulfstar 63' Sailcruiser!
- From the enclosed center cockpit thru the hatch take 7 steps down to the main salon with L-shaped seating to port that seats 8-10 comfortably and foldout dining table. There is a leather recliner opposite with a bar area, TV, and navigation station. Moving forward from the salon take two steps down to the starboard side galley which offers custom refrigerator and freezer, 3-burner stove/oven, twin stainless steel sinks, hot & cold water pressure system, spacemaker microwave, U-Line icemaker, and coffeemaker. From the galley moving forward take two steps down to the amidships portside guest cabin with double berth. Just opposite this guest cabin is a large head with vanity and separate stall shower. Continuing forward there is a portside guest cabin with upper and lower berths as well as a starboard guest cabin with upper and lower berths. Both cabins are roomy and each berth is adult size. Moving forward there is a large head with vanity and an extra large separate stall shower. Moving aft from the main salon take one step up to enter the starboard side of the master stateroom with a centerline queen berth. This stateroom is spacious with beautiful teak cabinets, polished teak fllooring, and plenty of storage space. From the port side of the cabin moving forward you enter a large head with a vanity and extra large separate stall shower and sunken bathtub.
- LOA: 62' 10" LWL: 51' 6" Beam: 16' 2" Draft: 6' 6" Displacement: 65,000 lbs. Ballast: 20,000 lbs. Sail Area: 1,481 Sq. Ft. Mainsail and Mizzen are electric. Jib is hydraulic.
- Twin Diesel Yanmar 77 Hp Total 154 HP 3,600 Hrs on portside engine, and 4,000 Hrs. on starboard engine. Fuel Tank: 400 Gallons
- Three Burner Stove/Oven w/Stainless Steal Gimbaled Propane Hot and Cold Water Pressure System Twin Stainless Steel Galley Sinks Custom 7 cu. ft. Refrigerator 100V with Holding Plate Custom 4 cu. ft. Freezer 100V with Holding Plate GE Spacemaker II Microwave Black & Decker Coffeemaker U-Line Icemaker
- Navigation Station : Raytheon RL70 Chart Plotter Radar Raytheon GPS B & G Network Instruments for Wind/Speed/Depth/Log/GPS Horizon Intrepid VHF Radio ICOM IC M700 SSB Radio Helm Station : Robertson AP 300X Auto Pilot Raytheon RL80C Pathfinder Radar Standard Horizon VHF Radio Ritchie Compass
- Electrical System
- 12V DC and 110 AC Prosine Battery Monitor Inverter/Charger Phasor 12.5 kw Generator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- PRICE REDUCED TO $199,900!!! ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED! Central Listing Broker - TOM HAYES Email: T omH@EdwardsYachtSales.com Cell: (818) 516-5742 Click here for more quality listings: http://www.edwardsyachtsales.com Out of state buyers, ask your EYS broker about using your boat in Florida for 180 days with no sales tax" Let Edwards Yacht Sales help find your next boat. Quality Listings, Professional Brokers.