- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This vessel is beautiful, spacious, and recently underwent a complete interior upgrade. She offers two staterooms, two heads, down galley, and sundeck and flybridge.
Additional equipment includes, but is not limited to, Generator, AC/Heat, Ice Maker, new carpets, upholstery, and window coverings, 5 CD changer, central vacuum system, outside window sun screens, and navigational equipment including Radar, GPS, Autopilot, Depth, Speed/Trip log meter, VHF radio.
If you are looking for a boat that would make a great bay & delta cruiser, liveaboard, or dockside entertainment platform this is a Must See! She is at our sales dock for easy viewing.
- New headliner - 2012 L-shaped Settee w/ ottoman, port U-shaped Seating w/ table, starboard Built-in desk End table Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning / Heat Custom cabinet, housing TV, Stereo, Built-in bar Symphonic TV 20" Sony CD, AM/FM receiver 5 CD Changer Raritan ice maker Custom Overhead lighting Sliding windows w/screens, custom curtains Electrical Panel Salon couch pulls out to double bed
- Norcold fullsize AC/DC Fridge/Freezer Microwave oven Electric 3-burner stove (no oven) Double sink Built-in Nutone Blender Black & Decker built-in coffeemaker Built-in can opener Built-in microwave Countertop toaster oven Water heater 10.5 gallons under sole Ample Storage cabinets & drawers Safety lighting under steps Twin sinks
- Aft Master Stateroom
- Queen walkaround berth w/ custom fit linens & bedsheet Nightstands w/ 2 lamps (2) Large lockers w/ lighting Large L-shaped cedar lined hanging locker w/ lighting Vanity w/ 3 drawers (4) Drawers Overhead cabinets port/starboard Hullside counters lighting Built-in seat 14" TV Marine Air Air Conditioning/forced heat Built-in speakers Large aft window w/ screen Courtesy lights
- Master Stateroom Head
- MasterFlush toilet Stall Shower/Tub combo Vanity w/ sink & storage below Mirrored Medicine Cabinet Towel racks & rings Tootbrush & soap holders
- Forward Guest Stateroom
- King berth w/ custom linens and bedspread, w/ storage below Reverse cycle Air Conditioning/Heat (2) Large Hanging Lockers, cedar lined (3) Large, (3) Small drawers Overhead hatch w/ screen Magazine rack Anchor locker Hullside shelf Reading lights Full standing mirror
- Guest Head
- MasterFlush toilet Shower Vanity w/ sink, storage below Medicine cabinet Storage cabinets Towel rack & holder Toothbrush & Soap holders
- Hard top, w/ overhead lights, speakers Stern lights over the swim platform Acrylic wing doors New carpet Stereo speakers Wash down faucet Transom door w/ ladder to swim platform (4) Line hooks
- (3) Captains chairs w/ canvas covers Aft bench seating Canvas bimini top Gauges: RPM, Temp, Oil, Volt, Fuel, Rudder indicator Switches: Horn, Parallel start, lights, blowers Spot/Flood light remote Windlass remote Trim Tabs Systems monitor / alarms Docking lights Bridge lights Speakers Cocktail table Helm Cover Raymarine ST5000 autopilot coupled to GPS, 10" chartplotter and Raymarine R41xx 48mile open array 10" CRT radar Raymarine ST40 depth finder
- Deck and Accessories
- Bow pulpit w/ roller Maxwell Nilsson Electric windlass Anchor w/ all chain, controls @ bow & bridge SS bow & side deck rails (4) Fenders w/ fender holders Swim platform Swim ladder Docking lights Search light
- Engine Room / Below Decks
- Twin Mercruiser 7.4 340hp gasoline engines Westerbeke 8.5 KW Generator Engine room oil exchange system Battery Charger / Battery banks 400 Gallon Fuel capacity 130 Gallons Fresh Water capacity 30 Gallons Holding tank capacity Bilge pumps Hot water heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hank Sibley (804) 337-1945 http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Hank-Sibley/