- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Hobe Sound FL) This Bertram 33 Sport Fisherman is a classic deep-V fishing boat designed to balance utility and convenience. Large enough for comfort and small enough for legendary maneuvering, this fisherman provides an affordable cruising alternative.
The open flybridge features centerline helm station, dual helm seats, forward guest seating, and bimini top. The open bridge has room for all and sensational sight lines. Below is a a large, 116 square foot, dual engine boxes, top loading deck locker, and teak swim platform. There's more than enough room to fish, relax, or celebrate a good day of fishing.
The cabin is large enough for extended fishing trips or family cruises. Forward is a v-berth with under-berth storage, shelf and hanging lockers, and overhead hatch for light and ventilation. The salon has a starboard dinette that is designed to seat four and sleep two with under-seat storage to keep everything at hand. Port side we have an L-shaped galley with laminate cabinets, laminated counter, stainless steel sink, electric cook top, under-counter storage, and room for a refrigerator. The enclosed head has vanity and shower. Interior comfort is maintained by reverse cycle HVAC along with a genset for any-time electricial power.
A pair of 270 horsepower Caterpillar 3208T diesel engines provide economical and dependable power. She has maintained her classic good looks and is ready to fish or cruise today. Call now and schedule a showing of this exceptional Bertram 33 Sport Fisherman.
- The Bertram 33 Sport Fisherman is a beauty that tames choppy seas. Even when the fish aren't biting, there isn't a more inviting place to spend a few days or even a few weeks. Catch the spacious, gracious, liveaboard accommodations for four. This interior includes a convertible dinette (with a slide-away berth), a full galley and a fully equipped head with a stall shower. Plus, there's an forward stateroom and plenty of storage. Above deck there are pedestal helm and companion seats, bench seating and outstanding visibility on the sort of flybridge normally found on a much larger boat. And there's certainly enough room in her 116-square-foot cockpit for some serious fishing.
- Forward V-berth with New Cushions Under-berth Storage Hanging and Shelf Storage Compact Galley Booth-style Dinette with Under-seat Storage Enclosed Head with Vanity
- L-Shaped Galley Port Side Laminant Cabinets and Counter Top Stainless Steel Sink Electric Cooktop Under-counter Storage Space for a Refrigerator Convertible Dinette
- Deck & Hull
- Teak Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor with Chain Spare Anchors Stainless Steel Bow Rail Open Flybridge with New Bimini Top Centerline Helm with Dual Helm Seats Raymarine ST60 Tridata Display and ST6000 Auto Pilot Guest Seating Forward 116 Square Foot Cockpit Engine Boxes Deck Locker Teak Swim Plafform Bottom Job Two Years Ago
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 270-hp Caterpillar 3208T Diesel Engines Starboard Engine Rebuilt Stainless Steel Shafts Bronze Propellers Spare Propellers Surrette Batteries 30-amp Shore Power Genset Air Conditioning Original Manuals
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.