- 47 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 370-hp Diamond Series
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) LIGHT USAGE AND BOASTING ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS 2002 BAYLINER 4788 PILOTHOUSE MOTOR YACHT OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Cummins 370-hp Diamond Series Diesel Engine's with only 495 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (3-Units), (2) Heads (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Bath-Tub/Stall-Shower, Central Vacuum, Westerbeke Generator (195-Hours), Windlass Anchor, Tender Storage w/Electric Davit, Full Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Sum-Log w/Depth/Speed, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar, Autopilot), Bridge Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Engine Synchronizer, Dripless Shaft Logs, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Shown by appointment only; Contact listing agent directly. Sale includes owners manuals.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Slightly restyled, lengthened version of Bayliner 4550/4588 Pilothouse remains one of the most in demand used models her size on the market. Efficient two stateroom floor-plan with third stateroom/office is tough to beat. Increased hull length is seen in larger galley and salon dimensions. Excellent lower helm visibility; both heads share common tub/shower. Extended hardtop shelters cockpit.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Bayliner 4788 Pilot House Motoryacht is this company's best-selling large yacht, featuring a pilothouse, a raised galley / salon, and two private staterooms.
- Forward Stateroom w/Port & Starboard Hanging Lockers, Drawer Storage Under Berth, Private Access to Head Guest Cabin w/Bunk-Bed's to Port Aft of Forward Master Cabin Mid-Ship Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Hanging Locker, and Drawer Storage Under Berth Salon w/L-Shaped Settee & Dining / Coffee Table Salon w/(2) Barrel Chairs to Port Forward Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Bath-Tub/Stall-Shower Day/Guest Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Companionway to Forward Cabin's w/Washer/Dryer Pilot House Forward w/Settee & Cocktail Table Air-Conditioning & Heat (3-Units) Central Vacuum System Screened Salon Door
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Blender Refrigerator & Freezer Trash Compactor Ice-Maker Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Sum-Log (Depth/Speed) (2) GPS w/Chartplotter Radar Autopilot w/Remote-Control AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (3) 8D Batteries & (1) 12V Battery Switches Battery Charger Westerbeke Generator (195-Hours) (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's (1) 50-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's
- (4) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor w/Forward Pedal Controls Forward Deck Fender Holders (Port/Starboard) Forward Deck Seat Fly-Bridge w/Wet Bar (Sink/Ice-Maker) Transom Door Transom Shower Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Remote Control Spotlight Tender Storage on Fly-Bridge w/Electric Davit
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Fly-Bridge Bimini-Top (3) Windshield Wipers Dripless Shaft Logs Canvas Covers on Fly-Bridhge (Seats & Wet-Bar) OWNERS MANUALS ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent John W. Oeftering directly at (248) 709-6330 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.