- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
An impressive yacht with power to please the Scintilla Maris handles herself beautifully in the roughest of seas.The owner made several upgrades in 2010 including topsides new paint, custom cabinetry on exterior deck and a custom hatch with lift on aft deck to allow exceptional easy acess to the engine compartment. This unique Magnumn 53 has tons of open aft deck space. In 2005, custom beautiful burled wood interior walls and cabinets were added with custom wood flooring. This yacht presents a sleek modern interior and she has been well maintained and kept out of water on a lift. If you are looking for a great cruising yacht with speed and style, this is the boat for you.
- 53' Magnum Overview
- An impressive yacht with power to please, the Scintilla Maris handles herself beautifully in the roughest of seas. The owner made several upgrades in 2010, including topsides new paint, custom cabinetry on exterior deck and a custom hatch with lift on the aft deck to allow exceptionally easy acess to the engines. This unique Magnumn 53 has tons of open aft deck space. Scintilla Maris has beautiful custom burled wood interior walls and cabinets and custom wood flooring, which presents a very sleek, modern interior. This boat has been maintained well and kept out of water on a lift. If you are looking for a great cruising yacht with speed and style, this is the boat for you.
- 53' Magnum Sundeck
- As you board Scintilla Maris the sundeck is quite expansive, which allows a great space for entertaining. The sundeck has custom seating to starboard and bar area with a freezer, U-line icemaker and sink on the port side. There is also a stereo system with Bose speakers through out the sundeck.
- 53' Magnum Salon
- Entering the salon from the cockpit, he first thing you will notice is the beautiful burled wood interior and cabinetry. This yacht has been custom designed and is light, bright, sleek and modern with wonderful mediterranean blue sofa seating on the entire port side. There is also a flat screen TV and Bose speakers.
- 53' Magnum Galley
- The galley is located on the starboard side and includes a 4 burner stove, microwave, refrigerator, stainless steel sink and lots of counter space with cabinets.
- 53' Magnum Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is located forward and includes a queen size berth, ample cabinets and hanging lockers, head on the starboard side and shower on the port side with a teak bench seat and flooring.
- 53' Magnum Captain's Cabin
- The captains cabin is entered via a fordeck hatch and is self contained with air conditioning, a single berth, sink, closet and cabinet for storage.
- 53' Magnum Helm
- The helm has custom seating, a full VDO Gauge package, Robertson autopilot, North Star 952X GPS as well as Garmin 2010C GPS.
- 53' Magnum Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Detroit Diesel 12V92 Total Power 2100 Hp. Arenson drives Cruise Speed 30 Knots Maxinumn Speed 45 knots Onan Generator 8 Kw. Zantrex 2000w Inverter
- 53' Magnum Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact the listing broker, James Engelder, directly at 941-586-5758 or james@Curtisstokes.net