- 38 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 500-EFI w/Bravo Sterndrives
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED 06-22-2013 TO $109,900.00!
(CURRENT OWNER OF 5-YEARS) LIGHT USAGE AND EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN THIS 2001 WELLCRAFT 38 SCARAB IS BAR ONE ONE OF THE NICEST AVAILABLE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 500-EFI 470-HP Gas Engine's with Bravo I Sterndrives and only 238 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Cabin w/Forward V-Berth & Mid-Ship U-Shaped Ultraleather Lounge, Enclosed Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Latham External Hydraulic Steering, Drive Showers, 4-Blade Stainless Steel Propellers, Mechanical Drive / Tab Indicators, Power Engine Hatch Lift, Helm / Companion Bolster Seating, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, 30-AMP Dockside Shower Power Plug, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Inside rack stored year-round when not in use! Exterior appearance is above average...excellent shine quality ... no blemishes noted at time of listing. Interior cockpit/cabin show in above average condition with no rips/tears ... VERY clean! Engine compartment spotless clean as photographed. Highly recommended by listing agent.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Wellcraft 38 Scarab AVS is a high-performance machine with a powerful engine. The helm comes complete with a custom sport wheel, smooth Merc Zero Effort controls, gauges with color-matched bezels and K-planes, and mechanical indicators to quickly fine tune the ride. There's plenty of room to relax in back with aft seating and a large sunlounge. The engine compartment features color-matched gelcoat and diamond plate, and cleanly routed wiring. The generous cabin is complete with a queen-size V-berth that has plenty of storage, a hanging locker, refrigerator with cabinet, and standard AM/FM CD player. The private head compartment features indirect lighting, sink, and mirror.
- Forward V-Berth Mid-Ship U-Shaped Lounge (Ultraleather) Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity
- Sink Pressure Water System Refrigerator / Freezer
- Compass Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer; Note Subwoofer & Helm Remote Control
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches Stainless Steel Pop-Up Cleats Helm/Companion Bolster Seating Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Tubular Aluminum Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Left
- Additional Information
- K-Plane Trim Tabs External Hydraulic Steering Drive Showers Bravo Sterndrives w/4-Blade Propellers Silent Choice Exhaust Mechanical Sterndrive / Trim Tab Indicators Horn OWNERS MANUALS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.