- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Owner says SELL! Great opportunity to own a 34’ Marine Trader!
Great family friendly layout! Features galley, salon, 2 staterooms, and more!
- Owner says SELL! Great opportunity to own a 34’ Marine Trader! Great family friendly layout! Features galley, salon, 2 staterooms, and more!
- Master Stateroom Forward Cabin with Storage Under Berth Head with Shower Stall Aft Cabin with Storage Under Berth Enclosed Head with Shower Stall
- 2 (Two) Burner Princess Stove Tappan Microwave Norcold DE-561 Refrigerator Icer-ette Ice Maker 2 (Two) Marine Air Air Conditioning Units
- 110V Circuits for Generator and Shore Power Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment Twin Marine Power 454 EFI Gasoline Inboards 8 (eight) cylinders 340 HP each 3 (Three) 12VDC Batteries Kohler 6.5 kw Gasoline Powered Generator Model 6.5CZ23
- ¼” Chain Mooring and Anchor Lines 1 (One) Seachoice 22 Anchor 1 (One) Fortress FX-16 Anchor (without rode) Electronics and Helm Ritchie 5” Compass Twin Electric Horn Remote Control Searchlight Apelco VHF 8500 Radio Raytheon R10XX Raytheon Raydata Speed/Depth meter Oytek Marine Automatic Battery Charger Raytheon Raychart 301XX Electronic Charting System Samsung 13” TV/VCR Jensen MCD5112 CD/Radio
- Sea Fire 1301 BB500 Built-In Fire Extinguishing System 1 (One) BCI DC Portable Fire Extinguisher (Galley) 1 (One) BCI DC Portable Fire Extinguisher (Flybridge)
- LIFESAVING/SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- 6 (Six) Adult Type II Personal Flotation Devices 1 (One) Type IV Throwable Device Orion Cruiser First Aid Kit 2 (Two) Xintex CMD-2M and 1 (One) Xintex CVD-3M CO Detectors
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.