- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The BOTTOM LINE is the Last Built and Newest Ocean 48’ Sport of any being enjoyed today. This rare boat has features that are unmatched by the competition beginning with the comfortable accommodations including a large aft stateroom, the centerline raised helm at the front of the party size bridge deck and a cockpit that will make any angler the envy of his buddies. The BOTTOM LINE’S current owner has enjoyed their boat for the last 6 years and it is now time for the next lucky family.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- BOTTOM LINE’S interior is spacious, comfortable, nicely appointed and generally in very nice condition. Forward aft of the chain locker is the MSR with center line bed, P & S sheer and hanging lockers, drawers, television, AC controls, private entrance to the head and shower, screened overhead hatch, pleasant lighting, carpeting and Ocean Yachts Trade Mark attractive teak cabinetry found throughout the vessel. Aft on the port side is the unusually spacious well equipped galley for a sport fishing boat of this type. Across is the “common” entrance to the head. Up and aft to a compact but comfortable salon featuring a wet bar. Further aft of the salon and nestled under the bridge deck is the second cabin with 6’+ headroom furnished with 2-extra size bunks separated by a dresser and sheer lockers above both bunks. From the salon up and aft into the incredibly spacious Bridge Deck area with sufficient room to hold a dance! Aft to the business end a “Tournament Quality Cockpit”
- Main Salon
- The salon seems compact at first but is competitive with other EXSF in this category is comfortable and nicely appointed. The salon features; “L” shaped sofa w/storage under, HI-Lo cocktail/dining table w/high gloss finish, swiveling club chair, wet bar (electric liquor dispenser unused; may not function), 20”TV w/VCR, JVC stereo, Norcent DVD/CD/MP3, carpet, CO alarm, teak paneling and wall coverings.
- Galley and Laundry
- The galley is unusually large for an express sportfisherman of this size and features a Corian counter top and splash, under counter Corian sink, ample cabinets, drawers and very good lighting. Additional galley equipment: Force 10 Euro Kera 2-burner electric stove Sub-Zero Refrigerator Avanti Freezer 15gal. hot water heater Sharp Carousel microwave/convection oven Trash compactor Water tank gauge Single lever faucet Soap dispenser Electric outlets Tile floor Splendide Comb-O-Matic 2000 clothes washer /dryer
- Master Stateroom
- MSR with center line bed, P & S sheer and hanging lockers, drawers, television, AC controls, private entrance to the head and shower screened overhead hatch, pleasant lighting, carpeting and Ocean Yachts Trade Mark attractive teak cabinetry found throughout the vessel.
- The head is ample and offers access from the companionway and or private entrance from the forward cabin. Additional features are; Galley maid electric head, power vent, ac vent, stall shower, overhear mirror and lights, medicine chest w/mirrored doors, Vanity w/sink.
- Guest Stateroom
- Located aft and down from the salon. Remarkably spacious and offers the prospect of a comfortable night’s sleep. Features oversize Twin bunks separated by a dresser, sheer lockers above each bunk, carpet, hanging locker, reading & overhead lights and P & S ports for natural light.
- Molded bow pulpit w/anchor roller Bow pulpit Anchor Ideal windlass w/foot switch Low profile bow rail Fresh water & raw water wash down ACR RCL-100 search light Zodiac 6-person life raft in canister, on hardtop – needs certifying Horn
- Bridge Deck and Helm
- 4-sided enclosure with “U” Zips Windshield w/electrically opening center vent Helm with controls, engine instruments, and navigation electronics Helm and companion chairs Bridge Deck Air conditionin U-Line refrigerator/ice maker Pt. “L” shaped seating – storage under Stbd. Bench seat – rod storage under Carpeted sole Courtesy lights Stereo speakers Overhead grab rail Stack of drawers
- Electronics and Helm
- Northstar 951X GPS chart plotter Furuno CP 1850F Plotter Icom IC-M502 VHF Robertson AP20 Autopilot Furuno 64 mi radar ST 60 COSPAS 406 Sat Find EPIRB
- One of the best cockpits in its class; tournament ready, loads of storage and convenience Cockpit mooring cover Teak deck and covering boards (original) Transom live well Transom door w/gate Pt & stbd fish box w/macerators Pt fish box equipped with “chill plates” and Eskimo ice machine (8gph) - dump. Scopinich fighting chair w/foot rest, 4- rod rocket launcher & rigging trayCockpit coaming pads Cockpit tackle and gear locker above cockpit lockers Cockpit freezer w/bait tray Cockpit sink w/fresh water P & s under gunnel storage lockers Step box & molded boarding steps Cockpit controls Power supply for deep drop reels 6- gunnel rod holders
- Raised platform tower with hardtop, hard buggy top, tower control box w/controls & cover, seat w/backrest & belly band, ACR search light controls, horn, compass, horn, tower helm cover. VHF Tri-Data Nav net display Furuno 1650 GPS/Plotter/Fish finder Simrad AP 22 autopilot remote 6-Rod holders on bridge deck sunshade 3-Rod holders each tower leg Schaffer 3x outriggers & center rigger Spreader lights
- AC & DC electrical systems 2-12VDC batteries new 4/12 250VAC/50amp shore power service Glendinning Cable Master with shore power cord Westerbeke 10Kw generator Sentry battery charger 60amp/12v
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Standing headroom engine room accessed from the cockpit Engine mechanical gauges Engine room vents w/filters Twin Disc Transmission Racor fuel filters w/gauges; mains and generator Caterpillar electronic engine displays Glendenning electronic engine controls; Triple station 4-bladed NiBral wheels; in use Dripless stuffing boxes Trim tabs 3-automatic/manual electric bilge pumps Fire Buoy fire suppression system; needs certification 2-station Hynautic hydraulic steering 3units-Cruisair AC w/SMX controls High water alarms Engine room blowers Fresh water spigot Galley Maid electric head, w/holding tank, macerator & “Y” valve ShurFlo fresh water system (12VDC) Central Vacuum
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.