- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LY2-STE FWC diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PARAISO is a beautiful Talaria 40 that has been lightly used and has just finished a good period of cosmetic/mechanical maintenance in the Hinckley Service Yard. This work included varnish, generator service, water jet service, fresh bottom paint, and buffing. She was built for a knowledgeable owner who wanted her to have less exterior varnish, yet to retain the elegance known to be Hinckley. She is currently in Portsmouth, RI.
- PARAISO is a great example of the elegant Hinckley Talaria 40. She was built for a previous owner of a Picnic Boat so he knew exactly the right equipment to put on the T40. She has been lightly used, i.e. less than 300 engine hours and kept on a boat lift. She is a great Southern boat with stainless steel handrails, and gelcoat coamings with teak coaming caps to help reduce maintenance. She has just undergone a service period in theHinckleyservice yard including varnish, jet service, generator service, fresh bottom paint, buffing, etc.
- HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip Topsides( Buffed and polished 7/12) Light Cream Gelcoat Single Bootstripe that matches deck color Red bottom (Redone 7/12) Construction: Hinckley DualGuard® composite construction of the hull is Kevlar E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit is E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. Thru-hulls are a combination of Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below the water line, and Marelon thru hulls above the water line. The deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern and the pilothouse/cockpit sole is teak. Molded-in nonskid on deck. Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail. Foredeck Anchor Locker - Flush anchor locker has a pneumatic strut that holds open the anchor locker hatch and a Hinckley-designed stowaway stainless steel anchor roller. There is also a saltwater deckwash spigot and hose with nozzle. Mid-deck molded-in locker to stbd. for additional storage. Opening transom door with heavy duty securing latch. Insulated and drained cooler/fish box in transom. Swim Platform - Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round, and a custom wide stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder. Stainless steel swim handle on transom - painted to match color of hull. Deck Features: Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail withHinckleyprofile. Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top. Stainless Steel handrails on cabintop, pilothouse roof, and across aft end of pilothouse Hinckley-styled mast on pilothouse top Cockpit floodlight - is mounted on the pilothouse top mast- painted to match deck. (5) Hatches - Low profile opening aluminum hatches. All opening hatches have Ocean Air Skyscreen screen/blind systems Four (4) opening elliptical ports with screens. CustomHinckley316L stainless steel bow chocks. Bow and stern 316L stainless steel mooring cleats. Two pull-up spring line cleats on port side and two on stbd side Wichard padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders.
- Additional Deck Equipment
- Varnished teak burgee staff. Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket. Boat hook mounted under side deck. Bell Dock lines Fenders Life jackets Handheld flare kit. ACR remote spotlight mounted on pilothouse top -painted to match deck. Kahlenberg air horn on pilothouse top with switch on dash. Masthead and running lights. Muir Electric Windlass Package: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir 1200A 24-volt DC electric windlass with a polished stainless steel 22# anchor with 25’ stainless steel chain + 200’ x 5/8” anchor rode and a polished stainless steel custom foldaway bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld remote at anchor locker.
- Varnished teak cockpit coaming cap with gelcoat coaming verticals Ample seating in cockpit consists of: Aft-facing seating is built into the port and starboard engine boxes Forward-facing seating is provided at the aft end of the cockpit. All exterior cushions (cockpit and pilothouse) are covered in Astrup Jazz-Navy- Navy Blue with white fleck Boarding items: Removable teak boarding step fits on port or stbd side between coaming and toerail. Large cockpit boarding step platform attaches to inside of cockpit coaming Items under side decks: Courtesy lighting (1) Pair of stereo speakers with fader control at helm station Boat hook Glenndinning 50-amp Shore Cord Outlet with cord and wireless remote \ Deck shower with hot and cold mixing valve inside transom door Center deck hatch with line rack aft - provide storage space and access to service mechanical. Cover - Stamoid cockpit cover - attaches to aft end of pilothouse and covers to transom
- Overall modified Hinckleywood-package - Varnished teak pilothouse liner, instrument pods and dash, and gelcoat on cockpit coaming caps Windows - (5) Five pilothouse windows - Side windows are tinted grey and front windows have no tint Three fixed front windows Two side windows - slide open for improved ventilation Forward pilothouse windows have heavy-duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers with fresh water washers. Interior window sun covers – snap to window frames. Overhead in pilothouse Two (2) overhead opening hatches with Ocean Air Skyscreens-blinds/bug screens Insulated white overhead for sound attenuation has varnished teak battens for appearance. (2) Varnished teak handrails in pilothouse overhead. Five Frigast stainless steel bulkhead lights. Separate circuit is provided with dimmer switch for the light over helm. L-Settees port and starboard for seating Cushions covered in Astrup Jazz-Navy- blue fabric with white fleck Drink holders behind settees Storage is provide in bases of settees Settee Tables – Port varnished teak table in the pilothouse has removable pedestal and can be used as a berth. Two (2) stereo speakers in pilothouse Teak locking companionway door with trifold removable hatch Additional pilothouse stowage is accessed through the centerline hatch. Stamoid drop curtains with eisenglass windows provide a fully enclosed pilothouse. Inboard-facing teak louvered doors provide access to large storage areas above engine boxes The engine boxes are hinged and have electric lifts - to provide easy access to the engine room. Helm Seats: Stidd helm and passenger seats finished in Admiral UltraLeather with powder-coated pedestal bases. Helm seat is manually adjustable forward and aft The companion seat to port is manually adjustable forward and aft as well as up and down. Under the helm seat is an icemaker behind a louvered teak door. Forward - Companions side (to port) has: Varnished teak shelf with fiddle rail outboard Varnished teak dash with fiddle forward AC/DC electrical panel below shelf Goose-neck chart light Air conditioning vent Cup-holder
- Helm & Navigation Electronics
- The Helm Station has a varnished teak instrument pod with continuing shelf outboard and aft. Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim, Hinckley JetStick® - which integrates forward and aft control, steering, and bow thruster into a single joystick. ACR Spotlight control remote pad. Exalto windshield wiper control pad on dash. Trim tab position indicators. Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot control unit. Separate fuel gauges for each fuel tank. Analog engine gauges display water cooling temp, and oil pressure Emergency back up panel for JetStick® Marineair Air conditioning digital control pad. Ignition key switches and stop switches to starboard of helm seat. 120-volt outlet - outboard helm seat Under the helm seat is an icemaker behind louvered teak door. Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment : Raytheon ST-6001 Autopilot - with rate sensor interfaced toGPS (2) Raytheon E-120 color 12" multi-function displays - networked Radar/GPS/Fishfinders with: Raystar 125 WAAS GPS antenna is painted to match deck color 4-Kw open array Radar - is painted to match deck color. DSM 300 Fish Finder module Standard Horizon PS2000 DSC VHF with RAM mic, Danforth Constellation high-speed Compass - in laminated teak binnacle
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- Companionway Entry: From the Pilothouse, on center are the teak companionway steps to the accommodations below. The top-opening step houses the master disconnect switches for batteries The lower step is top-opening for stowage The varnished teak companionway door has a louvered upper-half Interior (Below): The Interior is finished in a satin-varnished cherry wood All cabin locker doors are cherry and have louvers. Insulated white overhead with cherry battens. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood Amenities include: (3) Opening overhead hatches with Ocean Air Skyscreen-blinds/bug screens. (4) Opening ports below (including head and galley) with removable screens. Interior overhead lights, bulkhead lights and step lights. Marine Air reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning. Entertainment System includes: Sharp 20” LCD TV - in custom locker on forward bulkhead Alpine DVD/FM player with 6 CD remote changer. Sirius Satellite radio receiver Alpine IPOD interface to stereo GALLEY: The Galley is immediately starboard, with satin-varnished stained cherry woodwork and an Cameo White Corian countertop. Polished deep stainless steel sink with single lever Grohe Faucet with hot and cold pressure water Two-burner electric cooktop. Microwave oven - is mounted in locker below the cooktop. Custom locker outboard of sink with louvered door 12-volt DC refrigeration/freezer with a shelf is top-accessed through the countertop. Countertop accessed waste bin Storage with shelves outboard and above the galley countertop. Three drawers forward of the sink as well as a cherry-faced locker below sink provide additional storage. More Galley features: Generator control panel Inverter control panel Fresh water tank gauge 110-volt GFI dual outlet, mounted on aft bulkhead Custom 120-volt outlet in coffee locker 12-volt dome light is mounted under the locker over the refrigeration Two halogen lights in overhead above galley on dimming switch Opening port with screen Opening overhead hatch screen with SkyScreen-blind/bug screen HEAD (Port): To port is a private Head with a solid cherry paneled door. The head is finished with molded cream gelcoat with varnished cherry vertical louvered lockers and doors. The molded head sole has molded-in non-skid with drain. Features include: Cameo White Corian countertop has a lift-out Corian cover to access a trash container Stainless sink with single-lever Grohe faucet and hot and cold pressure water. Separate shower area with clear Plexi-glass folding doors. There is a teak seat and a storage locker outboard in the shower stall with a varnished teak louvered door. There is a separate switched light in this area Cherry framed mirror on back of head door. (2) Recessed 12-volt halogen lights. Opening port with screen. Opening hatch overhead in shower with OceanAir Skyscreen blind/bug screen system. Vacu-flush marine head is plumbed to the holding tank. Stainless steel towel bar 110-volt GFI dual outlet Air Conditioning Vent Toilet paper holder is mounted inside the vanity louvered door. Storage is provided in a lined-locker above and outboard the countertop with sliding, louvered cherry doors. Louvered varnished cherry door locker is under the vanity. Countertop trash receptacle with cover in the aft end of the vanity. Tankwatch holding tank monitor panel SLEEPING ACCOMMODATIONS: Sleeps two forward in V-Berth area: Double berth is formed with the V-berth insert with cushion. Cushions are upholstered in Astrup Jazz-Navy Features: Varnished cherry storage lockers outboard and above V-berth Access to forepeak/anchor rode storage. This area has a caged light. Two Hella fans mounted on forward bulkhead. Two stereo speakers - port and starboard on forward bulkhead. Two recessed halogen lights in overhead on dimmer control. Two chrome Frigast 12-volt lights are mounted on the aft bulkhead, port and starboard. Aft of the V-berth to port is a large cedar-lined hanging locker with fiddled shelf storage over. There is a small cushioned seat in front of the hanging locker with a storage space below. To starboard and aft of the V-berth is another locker/pantry with a fiddled top with two storage shelves and a light. This locker separates the forward sleeping area from the galley. There is a cabin Marineair heat/AC control on forward side of locker.
- 12/24-volt DC electrical system: (2) 12-Volt AGM Group 31 starting batteries - for each main engine and the generator. (4) 12-volt AGM 4D 210-amp/hr Service batteries for a total of 840 AH. Vanner battery equalizer- to supply both 12-VDCand 24-VDChouse loads. 80-amp Alternators on engines charge the start and house batteries. Heavy-duty battery parallel switches allow emergency starting. 12-Volt DC distribution panel - with thermal-magnetic breakers; volt and amp meters 110/240-volt 50-amp AC electrical system: 50-A 125/250-volt AC shore power inlet, relay and 50 ft shore power 50-amp cord Glendenning automatic shore cord reel system Inverter/Charger: Mastervolt 1500 pure sine wave - 12-volt DC 65-amp multi-stage battery charger – remotely controlled from panel in main cabin. 30-amp charger for start batteries. 110-volt outlets in pilothouse, engine room, galley and head Additional 120-volt outlets in galley locker, outboard of helm seat, and to port in cockpit area. Fisher Panda 12-Kw Generator, with sound shield. (348-hours, July 2012) 35-amp alternator on generator. Generator control panel in galley includes: Start/stop controls, pre-heat switch, and lighted warning panel. Low-resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system throughout boat.
- Twin (2) Yanmar 6LY2-STE 440-hp diesel engines Aquadrive drive shafts connect engines to water jets Hamilton322 Jet Drives ZF transmission. 24-volt DC 7” reversible bow thruster. Mathers electronic throttle/transmission control with synchronizer. Hinckley JetStick® steering control system is integrated with the bow thruster. Dual cylinder SS trim tab is below each jet with controls and displays at helm. Racor fuel/water filters with water sensor and drain petcocks. Custom wet exhaust muffler system. Oil transfer pump for engines, generator, and transmissions. Manual hydraulic steering pump. (3) Electric 3700-gph 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches and high water alarms. Whale emergency bilge pump mounted below cabin sole. Saltwater deckwash - with spigot in anchor locker. In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump. Flojet 12-volt DC water pressure pump with accumulator tank. (2) Marineair air conditioners - 16,000 BTU and 24,000 BTU reverse-cycle - with outlets in main cabin, head and pilothouse. Automatic fire extinguishing system for engines and generator - with automatic engine shutdown. (2) 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers. (3) Aluminum fuel tanks with transfer pump – (1) 180-gallons and (2) 80-gallons saddle tanks. Stainless steel 10-gallon hot water heater – engine or electrically heated. Aluminum 38-gallon holding tank with Y-valve and macerator pump to overboard discharge.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com • Bob Jarrett - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com