- 57 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
In all my years of Beneteau sales, this 57 stands out as the finest example of what a truly well found sailing yacht should be. Fully refit in 2009, and new bottom paint this year, she wants for nothing! At the time of refit, the engine was rebuilt with a new transmission, new watermaker, sine wave inverter, charger, wine cooler, bonded thru-hulls, you name it!
Of particular interest is the extensive fully integrated Audio/Visual/Navigational/PC systems. Together with the masthead camera and joy-stick control, you have 4 TVs and 2 navigational displays which, along with your laptop, has Denon access to Sat TV, BlueRay, CD, IPOD, Internet Radio, AM/FM, etc. Additional features include the 5 zone AC/Heat system for your comfort, under water lighting, dishwasher, ice maker and a refer in the cockpit table!
The spacious layout below includes 3 double state rooms, with the very large Owner's Stateroom aft, each with en-suite heads with shower. She also has an Over/Under berth cabin and an additional head with shower. The main salon is spacious and luxurious with warm hardwood tones, French Leather upholstry, large dinette and generous forward facing Nav station. The up-to-date Galley includes FridgeBoat refer and freezer, 4 burner stove with oven, overhead exhaust fan, double SS sinks and dishwasher.
This boat has extensive storage and load carrying ability, with large deck lockers aft and a huge deck access sail locker forward. Sailing this beauty is a breeze (no pun intended!) with electric furlers for main and jib and electric winches for all sheets, trim lines and halyards. She also features a self-tending staysail which allows you to short-tack up a narrow channel without touching a winch! Together with the autopilot, this is true push button sailing!
The large and wonderfully upholstered cockpit offers stylish comfort for the crew and passengers, with the large and beautifully varnished table for entertaining. The varnished helm seat offers a secure and comfortable piloting position. The extensive teak decks include the spacious, flush afterdeck, featuring the electric transom door/swim step with steps down which are covered with a flush hatch when underway.
In short, the beauty, comfort, and sailing prowess of this wonderfully equipped yacht is a "must see" for the discriminating yachtsman.
- Profurl Motorized Reefing-Furling Jib NDE52 Motorized Mainsail in-mast Furling Self tacking staysail Sparcraft SPARS w/ white powder coat 2 Harken 66 Electric winches 2 Harken 46 Electric winches 2 Harken 53 Self Tailing Winches Harken 53 self tailing mast winch
- Yanmar 4HLA-HTP 160 hp - rebuilt in 2009, 2 alternators, 465 Original Hours Dripless shaft seal Kanzaki KM5A Transmission Morse MT-3 Controls Max Power 125Duo 24v bow thruster Onan MDKA2 13.5KW generator w/ 550 hrs - 2009 model Dual Racor filters for main, single Racor for gen Hydraulic Steering Rule Mate 1100 and Jabsco 37202-2024 High Capacity Bilge Pumps Feathering 3 Blade Max Prop High Water Alarm
- Dolphin 24v 50A Charger 50A electrical connections fore and aft CruisAir SMXII 5 zone AC/heat Raymarine E120 & E80 networked system ST6001 SmartPilot, hydraulic autopilot Raystar 125 GPS Reciever ST-60 multi, ST-60 Tridata, ST-60 wind Raymarine 48 mile radar, mast mounted ICOM IC-M422 VHF w/MIC Raymarine Mast Camera Nav at helm and nav station Magnum 12v 50A charger w/ 3000w sine wave inverter Magnum energy management system 8 AGM slimline batteries 1600 AH - 5/2009 Fireboy CO monitor Dual Bilge pumps, high water alarm Uplighting system for mast Ocean LED underwater lighting
- A/V Systems
- Fully integrated A/V system w/ Satellite TV, BluRay, CD, iPod, internet radio, AM/FM, & nav + PC integration, custom installation Denon AVR 3808C1 w/internet connection for TV and surround sound systems Samsung BluRay DVD w/ online internet streaming - routes to all 4 HDTVs Apple TV w/ online internet streaming Intellian I-2 Dish HD Satellite w/ 2 Receivers Samsung 37" HDTV 1080p in salon Samsung 32" HDTV in master stateroom 2 Toshiba LCD HDTV/CD players in VIP staterooms Denon networked iPod/iPhone dock Logitech Harmony Universal Touchscreen Color Remote (2) controls all of the above Boat fully wired with Ethernet jacks in each cabin and wireless digital router/repeater
- 11 Gal water heater Haier Dishwasher Naviflush Actama Electric Head Jabsco quiet flush (3) freshwater electric toilets U-Line Icemaker Lewmar Windlass dual remote with chain counter and 400 ft chain Aquajet Duo water pressure system Frigoboat freezer, refrigerator, and cockpit refrigerator Fire supression system Dodger/Bimini/Cocpit Extension, Cockpit Seat Cushions Freshwater washdown fore and aft Sea Recovery AquaWhisper II water maker (29 GPH) Avanti 30 bottle wine refrigerator Speed Dome high resolution masthead color camera - monitored at all stations and TV Headhunter Tank Sentry, 3 channel (for holding tanks) New Bottom Paint (2/2012)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 818-404-4479 email@example.com 13442 Bali Way Marina Del Rey CA 90292 United States