- 65 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V 10
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Italy) The Apreamare Maestro 65 features a large flybridge, roomy cockpit, spacious salon, and three staterooms to insure room, comfort, and convenience. Whether you are planning a day on water, a weekend getaway, or an extended cruise this big cruiser is ready to accommodate with exceptional comfort and unexpected performance.
On deck we start at the top with a flybridge with wraparound guest lounge, upper helm station, and sensational views in all direction. The helm station is equipped with E80 chart plotter, ST6002 auto pilot, GPS, compass, and VHF radio. Aft is a set of dinghy davits. A stairway leads below to the open cockpit with teak deck. Partially shaded by the bridge deck the cockpit has room for alfresco dining or relaxing in the sea air. From the cockpit teak side decks lead forward to the sun lounge and the transom opens to access a hydraulic swim platform. The cockpit is equipped with tender garage and access to the engine room. Sliding doors lead into the spacious salon.
The upscale salon is bright, airy, and inviting. Rich woodwork and carpeting provide a comfortable living area while drop-down windows invite the sea air in. As you enter the salon you find a large dinette with dining table and long settee with coffee table. There is ample room to relax, dine, or entertain. Satellite TV insures you will not miss your favorite shows. A full galley is forward with upper & lower cabinets, solid surface counter, stainless steel sink, range with oven, and refrigerator / freezer.
There are three staterooms below. The forward master stateroom features an island queen berth, vanity, hanging locker, and private head compartment. The VIP stateroom has queen berth, hanging locker, and mirrored vanity. The guest / crew stateroom features twin berths with night stand and hanging locker.
This 65-footer is powered by twin MAN 1100-hp V10 diesel engines designed to provide long-lasting dependable diesel power and exceptional performance. Mechanical features include generator with sound shield and reverse cycle HVAC. This beauty is well equipped, professionally maintained and ready cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Apreamare Maestro 65 motor yacht.
Note: all prices are in EU - some sites do not transmit properly
- Spacious salon with lower helm station Lounge with dining table Full galley Satellite TV Large windows for lots of natural light windows lower for fresh sea air Cockpit entry doors Three staterooms below
- Three staterooms Three head compartments Halogen lighting Bright brass handles and hardware Teak floor Varnished cherry furniture and bulkhead Refined tapestry in coordinated colours
- Spacious bridge with upper helm station Wraparound guest lounge Fully equipped upper helm station Varnished mahogany tiller Single lever controls Dinghy davits
- Electronics & Navigation
- E120 chart plotter at lower helm E80 chart plotter on bridge ST 6002 auto pilot GPS Satellite TV
- Deck & Hull
- Stern stainless steel brightware Teak side decks Teak cockpit Cockpit benches Hydraulic swim platform Tender Tender garage Swim ladder Engine room access Stainless steel engine room air intakes Hull and deck in Apreamare gel coat colours Anti-fouling bottom finish Bow thruster
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 1100-hp MAN V10 Diesel Engines Reverse cycle air conditioning Two batteries Fuel filters and prefilters Fresh water distribution system with autoclave Bilge exhaustion system equipped with electric and manual pumps Zinc anode cathode protection Stainless steel fresh water tank Engine room equipped with lighting, soundproofing, and ground system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded