- 68 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Monaco) The Azimut 68S Open is an upscale sports cruiser with world class accommodations. When you see 68S think 68’ express cruiser on steroids. She has an enclosed cockpit with retractable sun roof, cockpit with sun lounge, spacious salon, and three staterooms & heads to insure comfort, and convenience.
On deck we start with a large foredeck with cushioned sun lounge and move aft to a stylish cockpit with sweeping lines and lots of tinted glass. The hard top has a retractable sun roof to accommodate weather conditions and personal preferences. The helm station has adjustable helm and companion seats. Behind the helm is a large seating area with settees to either side and big screen TV. Sliding doors open to a spacious cockpit and tender locker with cushioned sun lounge on top. Equipped with dining table, BBQ grille, refrigerator, and ice maker it is a perfect area for entertaining and alfresco dining. There is a huge swim platform for swimmers and divers with freshwater shower to let you rinse off after a swim. The platform features a hydraulic lift for easy tender launch and retrieval.
The galley is starboard and down with stainless steel cabinets, refrigerator, deep freezer, and electric range with oven. A booth-style dinette has room for four.
There are three private staterooms with accommodations for six. Finished in an dark African mahogany called wenge, the interior is stunningly unique. The forward VIP stateroom features an island queen berth, under-berth storage, hanging lockers, and an en suite head with vanity and shower. The master stateroom is aft with king berth, private dining area, large windows to either side, and private head. There’s a guest stateroom with twin berths.The guest/day head has vanity with sink and shower.
Powered by twin 1360-hp MAN diesel engines this beauty will cruise with performance and dependability. There is reverse cycle HVAC units with digital controls for interior comfort and a generator for offshore electrical power. Well equipped and featuring bow & stern thrusters for maneuverability, this Azimut 68S is ready to cruise in style. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
Note: price is in EU - some sites do not transmit price properly
- Dark African Mahogany Interior Forward Helm Station with Captain's Chair and Companion Seating Port Side Settee with Coffee Table Starboard Settee and Entertainment Center Galley Down with Booth-Style Dinette Three Staterooms Three Head Compartments
- Galley is Down - Starboard Stainless Steel Cabinets Electric Range with Oven Refrigerator Freezer
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Foredeck Sun Lounge Teak Sidedecks "Open" Salon with Retractable Hardtop Open Cockpit with Teak Deck Cockpit Table BBQ Grille Ice Maker Refrigerator Transom Sun Lounge with Cushions Hydraulic Swim Platform Tender
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine Radar Raymarine Auto Pilot with Giroplus GPS VHF Radio Sateliite Television
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 1360-hp MAN V12 Diesel Engines Bow Thruster Stern Thruster Washer and Dryer Reverse Cycle HVAC Generator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded