- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-Magnum 300-hp DTS w/Bravo III Sterndrive's
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) LOADED WITH ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS LIGHTLY USED 2008 SEA RAY 310 SUNDANCER OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 350-Magnum 300-hp Gas Engine's with Bravo III DTS Sterndrives and only 233 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Cherry Interior, Interior Canvas Carpet Runners, LCD Television, Windlass Anchor, Bow-Thruster, Raymarine C80 (Color) Radar/GPS/Chartplotter, Canvas Package (Helm Cover, Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top Enclosure), Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator, Transom Seat, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Original owner has stored boat on lift when not in use since new ... Bottom never painted! Professionally serviced by local Sea-Ray Dealer since new. Shows in above average condition ... Pride of ownership is evident. Sale include maintenance records and owners manuals.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Stylish family express delivers impressive blend of luxury-class amenities, cutting-edge design. Extremely well-finished interior with high-gloss cabinetry, Ultraleather seating is arranged with mid-cabin lounge open to salon. Cockpit wet bar has room for optional built-in grill. Innovative foldaway transom seat faces aft adding versatility to swim platform. Note sporty dash layout, walk-through windshield.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The epitome of elegance, luxury and grace, this magnificaent cruiser is the ultimate reward for a lifetime of excellence. Upscale features include state-of-the-art navigational technology, an open airy cabin with extra-large windows, and an amazing amount of storage space.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Hanging Locker w/Drawer Storage Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin (Lounge and or Full Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat Interior Canvas Carpet Runners Cherry Trim Interior LCD Television
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent / Exhaust Fan Refrigerator w/Freezer & Stand-Alone Ice-Box Stove (Electric) Microewave Oven Coffee Maker
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Raymarine C80 (Color) Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer
- (4) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- (1) Opening Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen -- (2) Sky-Light Deck Hatches Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator Windlass Anchor Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Rear-Facing Transom Seat (Fold-Away) Transom Shower (Hot/Cold) Walk-Through Windshield Radar Arch Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Helm Cover, Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top Enclosure) Remote Control Spotlight Bravo III DTS Sterndrives Mercury SmartCraft System (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Bow Thruster Hoist Kept Since NEW -- NO Bottom Paint!! Professionally Serviced Since New Sale Includes Original Owners Manuals ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.