- 86 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 16V M91
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Italy) The Azimut 86S Open is the flagship of this line of big, fast, super cruisers. Complete Refit 2012. She has an enclosed cockpit with retractable sun roof, cockpit with sun lounge, spacious salon, and four staterooms & heads to insure comfort, and convenience.
On deck we start with a large foredeck with cushioned sun lounge and move aft to a stylish cockpit with sweeping lines and lots of tinted glass. The hard top has a retractable sun roof to accommodate weather conditions and personal preferences. Side windows open to allow cross breezes. The recently refitted interior features new everything. The galley is down with stainless steel cabinets, refrigerator, deep freezer, and electric range with oven. On the main deck the helm station has new adjustable helm and companion seats. Behind the helm is a large seating area with settees to either side and big screen TV. Sliding doors open to a spacious cockpit and tender garage with cushioned sun lounge on top. Equipped for outdoor living, it is a perfect area for entertaining and alfresco dining. There is a huge swim platform for swimmers and divers with freshwater shower to let you rinse off after a swim. The platform features a hydraulic lift for easy tender launch and retrieval. A top-mounted flying crane launches and retrieves a tender. Tender, Yamaha jet ski, and Seabob are included for water sports and thin water access.
There are four private staterooms with accommodations for eight. Finished in maple and dark African mahogany called wenge, the interior is stunningly unique. The forward VIP stateroom features an island queen berth, under-berth storage, hanging lockers, and an en suite head with vanity and shower. The master stateroom is aft with island king berth, private dining area, large windows to either side, and private head. There are two guest staterooms, each with twin berths and private head compartments.
Powered by twin 2000-hp MTV 16V M91 diesel engines this beauty will cruise with performance and dependability. There is 120000 BTU reverse cycle HVAC unit with SMX digital controls for interior comfort, two 17.5-kW generators for offshore electrical power, and an Idormar 130 l/hr watermaker. Well equipped and featuring bow & stern thrusters for maneuverability, this Azimut 86S is ready to cruise in style. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
Note: price is in EU - some sites do not transmit price properly
- The 86S has an aggressive and unmistakable profile, emphasized by the blue hull and the six centralized square windows which have become Righini's signature for the Open line. The superstructure's windows recapture the shark fin shape present on the flybridge models with a third oblong larger window, streamlining and offering optimum visibility. The superstructure has ample space inside which can be totally isolated from the external areas or alternatively completely integrated. The hard top integrated into the superstructure of the boat may be opened electronically by sliding towards the aft and concealing itself in the roof of the cockpit. The large door which gives access to the salon, when open, creates an overall space of 55 sqm reaching as far as the stern.
- Totally refitted in 2012 the interior features new sofas, curtains, and carpets Maple and Wenge wood trim Wenge (dark Afriican mahogany) parquet floors Forward helm with new leather seats, new wheel, new leather dashboard and rails Spacious salon with center seating area Salon doors open full width to create one large living area combining indoor and outdoor space Four staterooms below, each with private head Master stateroom is located amidships with island berth VIP stateroom forward with island berth Guest stateroom with twin berths Crew quarters with twin berths
- Deck & Hull
- Massive foredeck with sun lounge Spacious enclosed salon with retractable hardtop, power side windows, and fully opening rear doors Open cockpit with room for relaxing, entertaining, or dining alfresco Retractable cockpit awning Elevated sun lounge Power operatred tender garage with tender, jet ski, and seabob Dual stairways to power operatred swim platform
- Electronics & Navigation
- Electronics module with monitor and remote Raymarine RL80C radar Raymarine RC631 GPS / chart plotter Dual Raymarine E120 multi-purpose displays - NEW NEW depth sounder NEW radar VHF Radio Mobile satellite Satellite TV 42" Plasma TV in salon with home theater 32" LCD TV in master stateroom with home theater, CD player, and DVD player 21" LCD TV in VIP stateroom 15" LCD TV in guest staterooms
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 2000-hp MTV 16V M91 diesel inboard engines 900 hours Twin 17.5-kW Kohler generators 2950 and 3050 hours Bow and stern thrusters Glendinning Cable Master shorepower connections Oil change system for engines and gensets Racor fuel filters 120000 BTU Cruiseair reverse cycle HVAC with SMX digital controls Idromar 130 l/hr watermaker Electric mooring winches Top-mounted Idrojet 4-mt, 80-hp flying crane for dinghy launch and retrieval Five refrigerators located throughout the vessel
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: • Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance • Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • Global Transportation • Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded