This Catalina 42 is a 2 Cabin 2 Head Version that's well suited for entertaining friends locally as well as cruising to your dream destination. She has a nice 'n spacious galley with deep stainless sinks, three burner propane oven, top loading fridge/freezer and plenty of storage including a large pantry to stow all your provisions. The salon is quite nice for entertaining and setup with a comfortable settee to starboard that faces the large dinette to port. The forward master has a pullman style berth with closets and drawers as well as it's own full bath w/shower. Call today to setup an appointment to see this desirable Catalina 42 two cabin sloop.
- LOA: 42 LWL: 36 Beam: 13.83 Draft: 4'10" Ballast: 8300 Displacement: 20,500
- BUILDER / DESIGNER
- Builder: Catalina Yachts Designer: Gerry Douglas
- Engine: Yanmar Model: 4JH2E HP: 50 Hours: 3050 Cruising Speed: 7.5 knots Max Speed: 9 knots
- Fuel: 40 gallons Fresh Water: 115 gallons Holding: 20 gallons
- This Catalina 42 has the spacious and preferred two stateroom interior. The Master stateroom is forward with queen Pullman berth, large head and separate shower stall. The large salon is comfortable for dining, relaxing and entertaining with deep contoured seats expertly upholstered in durable fabrics. The navigation station has a large working surface with plenty of room for the electronics. The gourmet galley is aft, handy to the cockpit and features a large well insulated icebox with excellent refrigeration. The deep double sinks and the gimbaled stove are both stainless steel. The large pantry locker with its slide-out racks provides generous storage for extended cruising. Aft of the galley is a convenient utility locker with easy access to the main battery bank, battery charger/inverter and other equipment. Plenty of room is available here for more storage. Across from the galley to starboard is the guest head with shower. Aft of this head through a private door is the guest stateroom with its cedar lined hanging locker and set of drawers. Unique 6' 4" headroom throughout. The dining table lowers to make a large bed for two. Six adults can sleep in comfort on this vessel. This vessel has never been chartered. The owner has a brand new Marine Air 16k btu reverse cycle AC unit that's ready for installation.
- 3 burner propane stove w/ oven Adler-Barbour Cold Machine Refrigerator/freezer w/ice cube trays Additional insulated space for dedicated freezer Blender Coffee grinder Plates, cups, glasses, bowls, flatware for 8 baking pans sauce pots and pans serving dishes and trays storage containers cooking utensils and knives small pressure cooker nautical cloth napkins and napkin rings cook books for boats salt and pepper shakers coffee grinder tea and coffee singles beverage coolers coolers drip coffee pot can opener, wine cork remover candles several sets of nautical placemats dish towels and dish cloths
- Raymarine E80 Chartplotter, GPS 2007 Tridata Replaced 2007 Autopilot New corepak and control head 2007 Wind, Speed, Instruments Replaced 2007 Instrument Pods Replaced 2007 VHF Radio ICOM M422 2007 2- Handheld ICOM M88 Handheld VHF's Command Mic in cockpit 2007 Trimble GPS AM/FM CD player Handheld VHF Sony Hi-frequency receive-only radio
- ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL
- Dual alternator and dual controller Charging System 1500 Watt inverter/battery charger Adler/Barbour refrigeration system Prevailer Batteries: 3-4D house and separate engine start battery Maxwell electric windlass Primary Anchor Bruce 44# w/ 120' 5/16 HT chain + 100' 3/4" rode 2nd Anchor Fortress FX23 w/150' rode Storm Anchor Fortress FX55 w/150' rode 3- blade Maxprop Dodger and bimini with new windows 2008 Cockpit table 11' Avon dinghy with 15 HP Johnson outboard The owner purchased a brand new 16k btu Marie Air Reverse Cycle AC unit that's ready to be installed
- Sailing Equipment
- A sail control lines led to cockpit Catalina full batten mainsail w/ Harken Battcars Mackpack 130% Genoa w/ Hood Seafurl system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Listing Broker Kevin Welsh / Edwards Yacht Sales 321.693.1642 mobile Kevin@EdwardsYachtSales.com Skype Name: kevinyachtsales Click here to search for more Quality Sailboats Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details.