- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Looking for an AWARD WINNING Cruiser/Racer? You have found it! This 2 Cabin (pullman model) 2 Head (1-w/separate shower) & INSTANT HOT WATER, is a beauty. These owners have loaded this yacht with a very "comprehensive racing package" (and have the trophies to prove it), on top of the standard manufacturers equipment. If cruising to Catalina or around the World, better suits you and your family, this is the yacht to do it on! It's exceptionally clean & professionally maintained. This is a very popular model and it will go fast, so come and take a look, you won't be disappointed.
- Description of Comprehensive Racing Package
- WINCH INVENTORY: 1 - Power - for halyards - Lewmar 44 1- Halyard Winches - Port = Lewmar 40, Starboard = Lewmar 44 Spinnaker Winches - Lewmar 54 (formerly primaries) Jib Winches - Primaries: upgraded to Lewmar 58 2 - Winch Handles - for line storage bags - 2 "one touch" for jib winches - Lewmar SAIL INVENTORY: 1 - Mainsail - Nordac Race Mainsail with 3 line dutchman/1 reef - North - Feb 2008 1 - Cruising Jib - 155% Norlam jib - North - Feb 2008 1 - Racing Jib #1 - 155% Aramid Load Path w/1 taffeta, furling cover & foam luff - Elliott/Pattison Mar 2011 1 - Racing Jib #2 - 140% Aramid Load Path w/ 1 taffeta, furling cover & foam luff, includes polars for 155% & 140%, - Elliott/Pattison Feb 2010 JIB FURLER by Schaefer - Factory drum replaced Jan. 2009, line replaced July 2011, SPINNAKERS: 1 - 3/4 oz. tri-radial symmetrical - Blue & White - Apr 2006 1 - 1/2 oz tri radial symmetrical - White - Mar 2011 1 - 1/2 oz very old symmetrical - for crew practice - Blue & Yellow 1 - 1/5 oz with snuffer, bag & custom tack rig - Blue & White, Assymetrical Apr 2006 ALSO: Spinnaker Halyard - 10mm red T900 technora/dyneema double braid, Feb 2007 Spinnaker Pole - Carbon Fiber w/mast rigged for dip-pole, on deck storage Spinnaker Pole Lift - Red 3/8 Sta Set braid, Aug 2008 Foreguy - w/block & folding Wichard attachment on foredeck Reaching Strut - aluminum w/proper hardware Main Halyard - Blue 10mm endura-dyneema double braid - Dec 2010 Jib Halyard - Green Fleck T900 - Apr 2009 Jib Sheets - 11mm T900 - Aug 2008 Jib Leads - adjustable & numbered Cunningham - 7/16 blue sta set w/fiddlie blocks & shackles - Mar 2008 Vang - 3/8 Black Sta Set - Garhauer - Oct 2007 Reefing line - 10mm vpc replaced - Mar 2010 Topping Lift - Controls Dutchman 5/16 red sta set - Mar 2008 Traveler - 3/8 Blue Fleck Sta Set - Oct 2007 Clutches - Garhauer & Lewmar, all labeled; Port Side 6 - Spin Halyard, Foreguy, Topping Lift, Vang, Outhaul, Cunningham Starboard 4 - Main & Jib Halyards, Reef, Dutchman & Mainsheet cleat PROP - Martec Auto Stream 3 blade feathering
- Additional Information
- Standing Rigging - mast pulled by Sea Tek - Nov 2011 45 HP -Engine serviced annually by Rusty's Marine Svc., last done Apr 2012 Masthead - Windex & Windspeed/Windpoint - replaced Nov 2010 Lifelines - Vinyl covered stainless with gates - replaced Feb 2007 Bottom Paint - Spray on - Trinidad VOC Blue - by Windward Boat Yard - Mar 2009 Backstay adjuster - Navtec - hydraulic w/ gauge Windlass - Maxwell-Nillson 12v electric operates from anchor locker Water Heater - FLASH PROPANE - instant hot water any time 2 - 4D House Batteries - 2012, 1 - 4D Battery 2007 Engine Battery - 12v series 24 w/separate voltage gauge Fresh Water Pump - Pop-up foot pump in galley, Whale, Feb 2012 2 - Propane Tanks - 2 1/2 gallon in separate lockers Canvas covers for all hatches & winches CATALINA & RAYMARINE MANUALS INCLUDED!
- CONTACT LISTING AGENT - KATHY - Marina Del Rey
- 13444 Bali Way, Suite 200 Marina Del Rey, CA 90292 email@example.com
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- PLEASE CONTACT KATHY TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT@ 310 600-4055 13444 Bali Way, Suite 200 Marina Del Rey, CA 90292 310 600-4055