- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- F250 4-stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE JUST REDUCED! DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY! SIGNIFICANT SAVINGS!
A proven fish-slayer with all the tools at hand, including an upper station that folds down for storage or towing. Twin Yamaha 250 4-strokes with just 640 hours on this one-owner, dry-stored rig. Her Fighting Lady Yellow hull sports the hard top with windshield and wipers that has a large electric center window for flow-thru ventilation even with the curtains in place, as well as overhead storage. Generator and air conditioning for the deluxe cabin with Pursuit's signature teak and holly flooring, vacuflush head and a great galley make her the perfect weekender for the serious fisherman. The helm is aided by Raymarine E120 with Radar, windlass controls, stereo system remote and Yamaha gauges. Bait prep and gear stow areas abound, and the walk-thru transom houses a lighted and aerated baitwell with a clear hatch so your baitfish are not shocked going from dark to light. Coaming pads, a retractable transom seat, two aft-facing observer seats Taco Grand Slam outriggers in the hard top, ShadowCaster LED underwater lights and more.
- Hull, Deck & Cockpit
- Pursuit® Protection Plan: 5-year hull/deck structural warranty, 5-year blister-free warranty, 2-year limited warranty White hull with black and platinum boot stripe; white deck Custom non-skid deck, cockpit surface and gunwale boards Self-draining cockpit with aft scuppers One-piece welded, 316L stainless steel bow rail Flush forward anchor rode locker with overboard drain Molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit with bow roller Two standard forward deck hatches with adjuster and screens V-berth hatch with deluxe self retracting, combination privacy shade and screen Molded-in transom door Fold-down aft lounge seat Aft facing fold-down seats (2) Four 316L stainless steel 10" mooring cleats Two 316L stainless steel 10” spring cleats 316L stainless steel foredeck cleat & anchor keeper Recessed trim tabs Fiberglass gunwale boards Cockpit coaming bolsters Four opening port lights with screens w/ stainless steel external port light trim rings One-piece fiberglass bridge deck furniture Bridge deck storage with gasketed acrylic doors Port & starboard windshield wipers & fresh water washer system Swivelling oversized ladder-back helm seat Acrylic sliding companionway door with lock, sliding screen door Hard Top with radio boxes, spreader lights, rod holders and front & side enclosures Cockpit courtesy lighting Drink holders Raw water washdown systems All weather deck hatches gasketed and dogged Raw water anchor locker washdow Helm seat drawer storage Adjustable foot rest in helm with teak treads Dockside water Cockpit shower
- Comfort & Interior
- Solid teak and holly floor Carbon monoxide detector Vinyl headliner 12V indirect and spot lights Underberth storage compartments in dinette area Double berth forward with storage underneath Hanging locker with light and cedar lining Reading lights Clarion® AM/FM /CD player w/6 speakers Sea bag on port side of berth area 110V outlet GFI protected Custom teak dining table w/brass inlay and adjustable pedestal Aft cabin, double berth with privacy curtain and reading light TV/phone inlet and cabin outlets Water heater 6 gallons
- Complete galley with four pullout teak faced drawers and one teak faced fold-down storage bin Sink with hot and cold pressure water system One-burner electric stove Microwave AC/DC refrigerator Corian® countertop with integral sink and Corian® stove cover Storage compartment under sink
- Electric Vacu-Flush head system Full head/shower with sump pump S.S. sink with hot and cold pressure water system Port light for ventilation 110V outlet GFI protected Corian® vanity top with vanity mirror and storage underneath
- Fishing Gear
- Four S.S. rod holders — gunwale mounted Aft tackle locker storage with three drawers, top with Corian® cutting board and rigging cutouts Insulated in-floor removable fish box with macerator pump out Pursuit full flow live bait circulating system (45 gallons) Tackle locker, starboard, above steps of bridge deck 20" x 20" cockpit aluminum reinforcement plate, inbedded in fiberglass Tackle drawers
- Instruments & Safety Equipment
- Pursuit custom master circuit breaker switch panel for 12V and 110V Reverse polarity indicator Yamaha® fuel management system Armstrong® boarding ladder Bonding system Galvanic isolator with remote monitor One 20-amp battery charger One 30-amp 50’ dockside power cord with adapter Four bank battery management system using group 31 batteries Hydraulic steering with custom aluminum destroyer wheel Deluxe Ritchie® compass CO detector Fresh water tank - 30 gallons Fuel tanks - Total 310 gallons 12V receptacle in helm Three fire extinguishers Cockpit courtesy lights (2) Horn Four bilge pumps (2 manual 2 automatic) Certification/standard compliance: NMMA, ABYC, USCG, CE
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Legendary Marine Sales Consultant & Licensed Yacht Broker John Burns To Schedule A Sea Trial Today! 850-974-6767 or 850-337-8300 or e-mail email@example.com !