- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 FWC EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Downsizing, Will Consider Trade for an Express Cruiser
(Location: Braintree MA) The Silverton 34 Motor Yacht is a compact aft cabin cruiser with big cruiser features. She has a flybridge, aft deck, open salon, and two staterooms to insure room, comfort, and convenience. Whether you are planning a day on water, a weekend getaway, a holiday cruise, or plan to live aboard this 34' Silverton is ready to accommodate.
On deck we start at the top with a flybridge with new bimini top. The centerline helm station is well equipped with a GPS/chart plotter, radar, a new Ritchie compass, depth sounder, and VHF radio. Seating consists of double wide helm seat with deck chairs aft and guest lounge forward of the helm station. Below is the aft deck with hard top with lounge seating. There is a wet bar with ice maker to keep your guest refreshed while enjoying your time on the water. The transom door opens to a ladder down to the swim platform. Wing doors open to side decks that lead forward to a foredeck with bow pulpit with anchor and windlass.
The air conditioned salon is comfortable and inviting and features new carpeting. As you enter the salon you find a sofa port side with entertainment center to starboard. The galley is forward and down to starboard and features white upper & lower cabinets, a full-sized refrigerator/freezer, two-burner cook top, microwave oven, toaster oven, and solid surface counter top with large sink. Port side is booth style convertible dinette.
There are two staterooms. The forward stateroom features an centerline berth and two hanging lockers. The forward head has mirrored vanity and shower stall. The master aft cabin has double berth with hanging locker, mirrored dresser, and en suite head with shower stall.
AMICI is powered by twin Crusader 320-hp 454 engines designed for long-lasting dependable performance. Mechanical features include: Kohler generator, reverse cycle HAC and Halon fire suppression system. This 34' Silverton Aft Cabin Motor Yacht is well equipped, well maintained and ready cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
- Air Conditioned Interior Open Salon with New Carpet Galley and Dinette Down Forward Stateroom with: Queen Island Berth Hanging Locker Forward Head with Shower Stall Aft Stateroom with: Double Berth Hanging Locker En suite Head with Shower Stall New Windows
- Upper and Lower Cabinets Solid Surface Counter Top with Sink Refrigerator/Freezer Two-Burner Electric Cook Top Microwave Oven Toaster Oven Booth Style Convertible Dinette
- Bridge & Aft Deck
- Flybridge with Radar Arch New Bimini Top Centerline Helm Station Dual Helm Seats Guest Seating Aft Guest Seating Forward of Helm Stairway to Aft Deck Aft Deck with Hard Top Wet Bar with Ice Maker Lounge Seating Access to Side Decks Transom Door Stairs to Swim Platform
- GPS/Chart Plotter Radar Depth Sounder VHF Radio New Ritchie Compass
- Deck & Hull
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Windlass Fender Racks New Rub Rail Swim Platform Transom Shower
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 320-hp Mercruiser 454 Inboard Engines 600 hours Reverse Cycle HAC Halon Fire Suppression Kohler Generator 100 hours New Batteries Battery Charger 30-amp Shore Power
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.