- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3126 425-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LOADED WITH ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS; PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP SHOWS IN THIS EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN AND WELL CARED FOR 1996 SEA RAY 450 SUNDANCER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Caterpillar 3126 425-hp Diesel Engine's with 500 original hours (Note Engine's New 2004; 900 Total Boat Hours). Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), (2) Heads (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Central Vacuum System, Westerbeke Generator, Windlass Anchor, Full Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Sum-Log (Depth/Speed/Water-Temp), Raytheon GPS/Chartplotter, Raytheon R41XX Radar, Raytheon Autopilot, Raymarine E120 (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter Interfaced w/Existing Components), Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Clarion AM/FM Sound System w/CD-Player, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Optional 3126 CAT's Cruise @ 32-MPH! Shows in above average condition with exceptional exterior finish, NEW Stamoid Canvas w/Forward & Aft Bimini's / Strata-Glass Forward / Slant-Back Rear. Cockpit Upholstery in excellent condition. Cabin Carpeting New 2011. Forward Stateroom w/New Linens / New Upholstered Side Bolsters. Engine Compartment VERY clean! Highly recommended by listing agent.
The Powerboat Guide had this to say:
Mega-size sportyacht from 1990s showcased Sea Ray's evolving design, engineering capabilities. Enormous two-stateroom, two-head interior--updated in 1998--features home-size galley, huge head compartments, generous storage. Enormous cockpit with circular aft seating includes double companion seat, superb helm position. Note spacious engine-room, extended swim platform, transom storage locker.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Port/Starboard Hanging Lockers Forward Stateroom w/Drawer Storage Under Berth Forward Stateroom w/NEW Linens & Upholstered Bolsters Central Vac Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones) (3) TV's w/VCR Ultra Leather Settee to Port w/Hi-Low Dining / Cocktail Table Aft / Mid Cabin w/Privacy Door Aft / Mid-Cabin Cocktail Table Forward Head (Vacuflush) w/Sink/Vanity & Stall Shower Aft Head (Vacuflush) w/Sink/Vanity & Shower NEW 2011 Cabin Carpeting
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Galley Convenience Package w/Blender/Can-Opener Refrigerator / Freezer (2) Electric Stove Microwave Oven Coffee Maker
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Raytheon NAV398 GPS w/600XX Chartplotter Raytheon Autopilot Raytheon R41XX Radar (Open Array) Raymarine E120 (Colot) GPS w/Chartplotter (Interfaced w/Existing Components) Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer
- (5) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger Emergency Start System (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Westerbeke Generator (1086-Hours) (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In @ Helm
- Bow Pulpit (w/Freshwater Anchor Washdown) Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls (4) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Transom Shower Radar Arch Transom Storage Locker Transom Door Transom Shower (Hot/Cold) Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Windshield Vent Cockpit Table
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Canvas Package NEW 2011 Stamoid Top's (Forward & Aft Bimini's) w/Forward Strata-Glass, and Slant-Back Rear Freshwater Washdown (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Engine Synchronizer 3-Blade Propellers Remote Control Spotlight OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.