GREAT OPPORTUNITY ON A 1983 SEA RAY 260 SUNDANCER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 140-hp Gas Engine's with Alpha Sterndrvies. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodtions for Four, Head (Manual Flush), Bottom Paint, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top), and MUCH more!
- Forward Berth w/Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage Settee to Port Head (Manual Flush)
- Sink Pressure Water System Refrigerator
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch
- Teak Bow Pulpit (1) Forward Deck Hatch Swim Platform Transom Door
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top) Alpha I Sterndrives Port Engine Rebuilt w/50-Hours; Both Engine's Tuned-Up. Sterndrives Completely Serviced. FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.