- 38 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6V92 TI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE JUST REDUCED FROM $119,000 to $99,000 ...
FRESH BOTTOM PAINT! (1/2013)
MOTIVATED SELLER ... ALL OFFERS WELCOME!
READY TO FISH?! THIS BLACKFIN IS!
This 38' Blackfin Sportfisher is ready to take you, your family and friends fishing. Take a look at the cockpit and flybridge fishing inventory and all you'll need to grab is your tackle and provisions. This sportfisher is set up with 15 rocket launchers, 8 gunnel rod holders, 2 bow rod holders, a transom bait tank, a house bait tank and a bow bait tank, a Release fighting chair, double-spreader, aluminum outriggers, teaser reel and fishbox. A 600 gallon fuel capacity will certainly get you to your favorite fishing spots and then some.
After a long day fighting fish, step into the comfort of your spacious salon, to starboard, with a well-equipped galley, to port and plenty of storage. Kick your feet up, grab a cold drink out of your Norcold refrigerator/freezer, and put on your favorite CD. Look up and you'll see overhead rod holders ... look under your salon couch and you'll find additional rod storage. Step down from the salon and you'll find your master stateroom contains an island queen berth, 2 hanging lockers, built-in speakers and an escape hatch. The guest stateroom, to port contains 2 single berths, a hanging locker, storage and overhead lighting. The head, to starboard contains a Raritan Vacuflush toilet, a separate shower, sink, storage and mirrors all around.
Up on the flybridge you will find a great view of everything going on below you. Electronics are conveniently located in overhead compartments. A teaser reel is positioned right above the helm chair and there is ample elbow room for guests who want to join your company up top.
Can we say TOURNAMENT-RIGGED? This Blackfin can.
Come see this 38' Sportfisher today!
- Engines & Mechanical
- Engine Brand: Detroit Diesel Engine Model: 6V-92TI Engine Total Power: 550 hp Cruise Speed: 26 knots Max Speed: 31 knots Engine Hours: 4370 Mechanical engine gauges Racor 1000 fuel/water separators Fire Box Haylon 1301 Dual A/C units Glendenning engine sychronizer
- Dual A/C units (salon and cabins) Mewmar battery charger Electric bilge pump Shore power inlets
- GPS: Northstar 952X VHF: West Marine / ICOM IC-MIZO Radar: Furuno Color 48-mile Fishfinder: Furuno FCV-582L Autopilot: Simrad AP11
- Forward master stateroom sleeps two on an island queen berth. Two hanging lockers, additional storage, overhead lights and emergency hatch. Guest stateroom sleeps two on two single bunk berths. One hanging locker, additional storage and overhead lighting. Salon couch can sleep one person. Head has Raritan Vacuflush toilet, sink, separate shower and storage. Salon couch with rod storage underneath Barrel chair RCA CD/Tape/Radio stereo in salon Two Dual box speakers and two 6X9 speakers in salon Sanyo flat screen TV Retractable blinds Cabinet storage
- Norcold refrigerator/freezer Origo electric 2-burner stove Sharp Carousel microwave Stainless steel sink Cabinet and drawer storage
- 15 rocket launchers Center rigger Teaser reel EPIRB Hardtop box with electronics Racor alarms Dual Fire Boy system ARC search light Manual engine shut-downs 110V cockpit flood lights Two Pompanette helm chairs with covers Forward and starboard seating Dash cover Isinglass enclosure
- Release fighting chair Double spreader outriggers 8 Lee's flush mount gunnel rod holders 4 side rod holders Cockpit bolsters Sink Transom bait tank House bait tank Fish box; starboard and center Port storage Side storage under gunnels Cockpit controls 12V flood lights Jensen stereo speakers Bennett Trim Tabs Fresh and salt water washdown spigots (stbd and port) Stbd and port water inlets Aluminum bridge ladder with starboard steps Transom walk-through door Fiberglass swimstep Canvas cockpit cover from flybridge to transom
- Bow Deck
- Two rod holders Bow bait system (4) fender holders Stbd and port shore power inlets 35lb Danforth anchor Lofrans 1000 Windlass 8-person Avon life raft
- OWNER'S PERSONAL ITEMS ARE NOT INCLUDED.
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" inclided in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.