- 100 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Italy) The Benetti Tradition 100 was designed for those who wish to cruise in style. Recently retrofitted, this 30m motor yacht will do just that. With four owner/guest staterooms and accommodations for a crew of five this beauty will insure a quality cruise.
A flying bridge tops this motor yacht with upper control station, large curved settee that overlooks the bow, an elevated sun deck with room for many, and tender storage aft. A power crane deploys the tender when needed.
A level down, the upper deck has the wheelhouse with helm that features full electronics and communications, captain’s chair, an L-shaped leather sofa, and opens at the rear to spacious upper deck lounge. Designed for entertaining the upper deck lounge has a service bar with stools, tables & chairs for dining, and cushions lounges with cocktail tables. Partially covered, the area provides the option of sun or shade. Starboard is a stairway for easy access to the aft deck below.
The main deck has the huge master stateroom forward with a panoramic view of the sea and is furnished to provide the most comfortable cruise possible. Moving aft there is a staircase for access to upper and lower decks. A full galley is located port side and serves the dining room located amidships. The main salon is aft with seating for many and a large screen TV for entertainment. Sliding doors at the rear of the salon open to an open air lounge designed for relaxing, entertaining, or dining. There is a stairway to the swim platform for swimmers and divers.
The lower deck has three private staterooms with accommodations for six. There are three staterooms that serve as crew quarters.
Powered by twin 1350-hp MTU diesel engines this beauty will cruise with comfort and dependability. There is reverse cycle HVAC unit with digital controls for interior comfort, generators for offshore electrical power, and watermaker for lots of fresh water. Well equipped, this Tradition 100 is ready to cruise in style. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
Note: price is in EU - some sites do not transmit price properly
- Upper Helm Station Curved Settee Elevated Sun Deck
- Upper Deck
- Wheelhouse with: Lower Helm Station L-Shaped Settee Outdoor Lounge with: Service Bar Table and Chairs Curved Lounge with Table Tender Storage Aft with Davit
- Main Deck
- Master Stateroom Forward with Spectacular View Companionway to Upper and Lower Decks Galley Dining Room Main Salon Covered Cockpit for Entertaining or Dining Stairway to Upper Deck
- Lower Deck
- Three Guest Staterooms Three Crew Staterooms Engine Room
- Audio - Video Equipment
- Salon 34" Sharp Aquos TV Sony Sound System with CD & DVD Aston Wamba SAT Receiver Master Stateroom 34" Sharp Aquos TV Dinon Sound System Sony CD & DVD Aston Wamba SAT Receiver VIP Stateroom 21" Sharp Aquos TV Sony Sound System with CD & DVD Twin Guest Cabins 21" Sharp Aquos TV with VCR Sony Sound System with CD Nokia SAT Receiver Crew Mess 21" Sharp Aquos TV with VCR Sony Sound System with CD Irradio Video System Captain's Cabin 17" Sharp Aquos TV with VCR Sony Sound System with CD Crew Cabins Sony Sound System with CD Wheelhouse and Galley Sony Sound System with CD
- Electronics & Navigation
- Wheelhouse Furuno FR1942 Radar Plath Navigat X MKI Gyro Compass System Rudder Angle Indicator Venus Magnetic Compass B&G Hydra 2000 System Log Furuno FCV600L Video Sounder Plath Navipilot V Auto Pilot Raymarine G-Series ST7002 Smartpilot with Auto Pilot, GPS, and Radar Raymarine G-Series Command Unit Furuno WAAS Navigator GPS Furuno 300 NAVTEX B&G Hydra 2000 Wind Instrument Raymarine ST60+ Windstation Barigo 120mm Clock, Baromenter, and Thermometer Skanti TRP 1150 MF/HF DSC Radiotelephone Skanti CU 1000 P DSC Full Duplex VHF Radiotelephone Sailor RT 5022 THF Nera Saturn Marine Mini M Sat Com PABX Telephone System Panasonic WV-CM 10200 CCTV Video Monitor Elkrom KP 100 D Alarm System Panasonic KX FP151 Fax Machine Flying Bridge Rudder Angle Indicator Venus Magnetic Compass B&G Hydra 2000 System Log (repeater) Furuno FCV600L Video Sounder (repeater) Plath Navipilot V Auto Pilot (repeater) Skanti CU 1000 P DSC Full Duplex VHF Radiotelephone
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 1350 MTU 12V2000M90 Diesel Engines Port Engine: 345 hours (2009) Starboard Engine: 1858 hours ZF Transmissions Five-blade Propellers Naiad 50-hp Bow Thruster Naiad Fin Stabilizers Idromar Watermaker - 1200 g/d Condaria Air Conditioning System Electric Air Compressor
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded