- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid / 340-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1987 SEA RAY 340 SUNDANCER IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new! This vessel features Twin 454-cid 330-hp MerCruiser Gas Engines, 1,015 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Windlass Anchor, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top, Screens), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes owners manuals. ***Shown by appointment only. Current owner of 8 years. Well maintained.
$2,000 reduction 8/6/2013
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Sea Ray got it right back in 1984 with the introduction of the 340 Sundancer, a roomy mid-cabin cruiser with sleeping space for three couples and a smooth-riding deep-V hull. The Sundancer was considered a big boat in her day, and her blend of big boat accommodations and an affordable price struck a responsive cord with the boating public. Three floor-plans were offered during her production years, all with a private aft cabin and a forward stateroom open to the main cabin. The original layout was arranged with the dinette to starboard and a small galley and settee to port. In 1986 Sea Ray came out with a more functional interior featuring a big U-shaped galley as well as an enlarged dinette. Finally, in 1998 the island berth in the bow stateroom was replaced with a full-width queen bed and (optional) built-in entertainment center. In the cockpit, elevated helm and companion seats are to starboard, and a removable bench seat at the transom holds four adults. Removable hatches in the aft cockpit sole provide good access to the motors.
- Forward Stateroom (Island Style Berth) w/Privacy Curtain Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker to Port Dinette to Port (Converts to Berth) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Refrigerator / Freezer 3-Burner Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Garmin GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plugs w/Cord 12V Plug-in
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Teak Bow Pulpit w/Windlass Anchor Radar Arch Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Bar Storage Aft of Helm Seat
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Helm Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top, Screens) (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Owners Manuals (2) Spare Propellers Remote Control Spotlight CURRENT OWNER OF 10-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent David Hare directly at (330) 723-7234, (330) 441-1349, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.