- 63 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This exceptionally well equipped custom sport fish is stunning inside and out. She offers 3 spacious staterooms and a total of 5 heads including a day head near the cockpit and his/hers in the master. Vicem is renowned for their interior craftsmanship, and the exotic mahogany finish of the 63 will not disappoint nor will her options list. Full custom tower, Pompanette tournament series fighting chair, bow and stern thrusters, FLIR night vision, Eskimo Ice Machine, foredeck davit, flybridge AC, (3) underwater lights, custom LED lighting throughout, flybridge teak and the list goes on.
Annual Services completed May 2013, fresh bottom paint, varnish work, new props, engine and gen service.
Owner will consider select express model and center console trades.
Turn-key and ready to deliver!
- Three staterooms, five heads, including day head in cockpit. Features a full beam master stateroom with his and her heads. All interior woodwork is Mahogany w/ satin finish Tinted windows (5) Ocean Air sky screens Blue LED stair lighting throughout boat Dimmer switches 12 Volt outlets Bosch Max WFL2060UC washer Bosch WTA 4400 dryer (vented) Orthopedic mattress in forward VIP stateoom Orthopedic mattress in master stateroom 23" Flat Samsung LCD HDTV in master stateroom Bose 3 2 1 Series Home Theater System Sony Progressive Scan DVD/CD player (2) 17" Flat Sole TV's with DVD Player - One in VIP and one in Guest Mood lighting around the beds and headliners Custom raw silk fabrics in staterooms
- 50" Pioneer plasma flat screen TV Bose Lifestyle 28 System w/ Bose amp Direct TV (3) DVD players Ultraleather upholstery Custom wood and fabric shades Stainless steel hand bars on sides Salon cup and plate holders
- High end galley with bar area. NOTE: Bar stools not mounted and can be installed or removed. Granite countertops Indel icemaker, stainless steel Bosch 4-burner stove Bosch vent in galley Ultraleather upholstery (4) Sub Zero drawers (2) Refrigerators / (2) Freezers GE Profile Advantium microwave/convection oven, stainless steel GE Monogram dishwasher, stainless steel GE Monogram trash compactor, stainless steel Franke 1/2 hp garbage disposal, stainless steel
- Molded spiral staircase to bridge area. Flybridge area has seating fwd. of helm (to port) with full wet bar and sink (stbd. fwd. of stairs) with a huge U-shaped settee with ample storage. Teak decks finish off the area. Seating aft of helm offers great sight lines to the cockpit and spread. U-Line refrigerator and icemaker Flybridge settee with covers Flybridge sink Full Pipewelders Tuna tower 43'3 spreader super riggers w/ bridge release Pipewelders tapered 15' center rigger Flip down electronic box from hardtop Full EZ2CY enclosure Custom lighting (2) Pompanette International teak helm chairs
- Deck and Cockpit
- Huge teak covering boards around this fishable cockpit. Teak decks with no screws, all glued. Two large fish boxes with ice chipper, Pompanette tournament series fighting chair with polished SS base. Docking station in cockpit. Cockpit day head Cockpit fly Tackle cabinet with sink, freezer, and bait center Live well with small prep station Deck fish box with macerator pumps Dual termostats on cockpit refrigerator/freezer Pompanette tournament series Fighting chair Sunbrella outdoor fabrics (14) Rod holders Polished stainless steel CQR anchor Lofrans polished chrome 24V anchor windlass, 2000 kW with remote control 300' Galvanized steel chain, 12mm Air line connection in cockpit and bow for inflating fenders Hand rails Fresh water deck wash pump Salt water deck wash pump Hull, hard top and platform fighting lady yellow awl grip Brower systems 1200 lb foredeck davit w/ 360 degree power rotation, remote control
- Electrical System
- (2) 50 amp glendinning cord reels with a Newmar battery charger/converter/galvanic isolator, hooked to all AGM type batteries. Onan 22.5 kW 60 Hz generator (3) Newmar battery chargers (5) Cruiseair A/C compressors (3) Ocean LED underwater lights Glendinning Cable Masters, 50 amp cord (80 feet) (2) Charles 50 amp isoboosts 120-volt water pump
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- (2) Raymarine E120W Multifunction displays (2) Icom VHF Raymarine ST70 SmartPilot autopilot w/ sunlight viewable display Raymarine 4kw 48" open array radar (HD Digital) FLIR Navigator II Night Vision Camera (Interfaced to E120) Remote search light Remote camera system to E120 (Engine Room, Transom, Salon) DSM 300 Sounder (Module G Series) RS123 GPS Sensor KVH TracVision M3ST Sat TV
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- 1550 horse power common rail MAN diesels. Awlgripped engine room with almost 6 feet of head room. Access panels in salon sole to the machinery space. Racor fuel filters on main engines and generator Fuel Polishing system (Diesel Tx) Fuel primer pump Reverso Sidepower SE170 stern thruster Sidepower SM285C bow thruster Integrated bow/stern thruster control panel at helm Cruise Air chill-water air conditioning and heating, 117,000 BTU LG-X 1500 diesel fuel filters Twin Disc electronic control heads BCS hydraulic steering Isotherm 20 gallon stainless steel water heater Trolling valves Reverso oil change system for engines and generator Y-Valve emergency bilge pumps (2 pieces) 24V Fresh water backup pump Fire suppression system, automatic and manual Engine room gauge package Fuel tank sight gauge Water tank gauges and sight glass Awlgrip engine room Elbex remote control camera system with three cameras Craftsman air compressor All tanks are made out of 316 Stainless steel Arid Bilge Systems - Dry Bilge Machine
- New England boat since delivery Spare props (new set in 2013) Spring Service 2013 - Bottom paint, engine and generator service, transom and aft bulkhead sanded / varnished.
- Tender Personal belongings