- 77 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- R6 CR 800
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Italy) This Mochi Long Range 23 has the space, comfort, and economy you would expect from a take-you-anywhere motor yacht. She features a flybridge with aft deck, walk-around main deck, large open salon, and three private staterooms to insure room, comfort, and convenience.
On deck we start at the top with a flybridge with wheelhouse and surrounding teak deck. The upper helm is forward with a panoramic view, center captain's chair, and full electronics. A captain’s cabin is aft of the wheelhouse. The bridge is large with room to relax and take in the views. Steps aft leads below to the main deck. The walk-around main deck has forward sun lounge with sofas, tables, and sun pads. The main salon can be entered from either side through wide doors that can open for a cross breeze.
The salon is bright and airy maple parquet floors and large windows. There three sofas, coffee table, and LCD TV. The power assisted cockpit doors open to create a large indoor/outdoor living space. The galley area is forward of the salon and features oak cabinets, solid surface counter top, stainless steel sink, dishwasher, trash compactor, electric range with oven, and full-sized refrigerator with freezer. A round dining table with chairs and U-shaped leather dinette will seat ten. There’s an LCD TV for cannot miss TV and a stairway to the wheelhouse.
There are three guest staterooms below. The forward VIP stateroom features king berth, under-berth storage, hanging locker, LCD TV, and en suite head. The guest stateroom has offset twin berths, hanging locker, and en suite head. The master stateroom is amidships with large windows, king berth, leather sofa, LCD TV, hanging locker, and spacious en suite head compartment. Crew quarters are located in the stern.
This Long Range 23 is powered by a twin 800-hp MAN R6 CR with zero emissions hydrid mode. Designed for economical and dependable performance, she cruises 13 knots with a top speed around 15 knots. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Mochi Long Range 23.
Note: all prices are in EU - some sites do not transmit properly
- Master Stateroom Located Amidships Windows on Both Sides King Berth Leather Sofa 32" LCD TV Hanging Closet En suite Head with Mosaic Tile Walls and Maple Striped Teak Floor VIP Stateroom Located in Bow Hanging Locker 20" LCD TV En suite Head with Shower Guest Stateroom "L" Beds 17" LCD TV En suite Head Crew's Quarters Located in the Stern 15" LCD TV En suite Head Main Salon Large Doors on Each Side Deck Windows on All Sides Maple Parquet Floors Three Sofas Coffee Table 42" LCD TV with SAT Receiver Lowers out of sight when not in use Power Assisted Cockpit DoorsOpen to Create One Large Indoor/Outdoor Living Space Full Galley Forward of Main Salon Oak Cabinets Side-by-Side Refrigerator / Freezer Range with Oven Bosch Dishwasher Trash Compactor Solid Surface Counters Dining Table and Chairs Wraparound Settee with Hi-Lo Table 19" LCD TV Maple Parquet Floors Foredeck Lounge Sofas Tables Sun Pads
- Bridge & Aft Deck
- Pilothouse Helm Station with Captain's Chair Captain's Cabin Teak Deck on all Sides Roomy Aft Deck
- Deck & Hull
- Hydroplane Bottom Bridge Deck with Pilothouse Foredeck Sun Lounge Main Deck Salon and Galley Covered Cockpit Stairways to Bridge Deck and Swim Platform Extended Swim Platform Tender Garage with Tender
- Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno Radar Autopilot Repeaters Log / Speed Depth Sounder Chart Plotter GPS Compass VHF Radio Computer Six Televisions Blu Ray DVD Player Radio CD Player Cabin & Cockpit Speakers
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 800-hp MAN R6 CR Engines Zero Emission Mode Hybrid Propulsion Two Panda 35-kW Generators Bow Thruster Stern Thruster Reverse Cycle HVAC Electric Bilge Pump Washing Machine Water Heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded