- 64 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V-12 1224
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Italy) This Mochi Dolphin 64 motor yacht has the space, comfort, and accommodations you would expect from a cruiser that is designed to take you anywhere. She features an upper sun deck, walk-around main deck, and three private staterooms to insure room, comfort, and convenience.
On deck we start at the top with a sun deck designed for comfortable sun bathing. A stairway aft takes you below to the covered cockpit. Open and spacious the cockpit is designed for outdoor entertaining with double-door access to the main salon. Once inside you will find a large L-shaped sofa to port with coffee table and entertainment center. To starboard is another L-shaped sofa, this one with dining table and chairs. The helm is forward with double-wide helm seat. Across from the helm in the galley with electric range with oven, refrigerator and freezer, solid surface counter tops with stainless steel sink. The walk-around main deck is finished in teak and provides easy access to the foredeck sun lounge.
There are three private staterooms below. The forward VIP stateroom features island berth, under-berth storage, two hanging lockers, and an en suite head with vanity and shower stall. The guest stateroom is port side with twin berths, under-berth storage, hanging locker, and private access to the guest / day head. The guest / day is dual entry with vanity and shower stall. The master stateroom amidships and has large windows to either side, an offset king berth with under-berth storage, a leather sofa, a large walk-in closet and a roomy en suite head with dual sink vanity and shower for two. Crew quarters are located aft with separate entry.
STERO is powered by a twin 1224-hp MAN V12 diesel engines designed for economical and dependable performance. She cruises 28 knots with a top speed around 32 knots. Mechanical features include reverse cycle HVAC for interior comfort, a watermaker for continuous fresh water, and a Kohler generator for offshore electrical power. Well equipped, professionally maintained, she is ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Mochi Dolphin 64.
Note: price is in EU - some sites do not transmit price properly
- Awareness and sense of the sea has never been more fascinating; it will be your dreams that lead you to distant shores on a Dolphin 64. Style and elegance travel hand in hand with comfort and easy living in order to offer those on board end less emotions. Unmatched design, interior furnishings cared for down to the finest detail, quality materials and the most precious fabrics, all go together to create a glowing shimmering atmosphere to enjoy all the sun and sea those on board might possibly wish for. Those who play by the rules of beauty, can conquer even the sea itself.
- Open Flybridge Large Sun Lounge Stairway to Cockpit
- Main Deck
- Walkaround Teak Deck Foreward Sun Lounge Main Salon with: L-Shaped Leather Sofa with Coffee Table Dining Table and Chairs Full Galley with Range and Oven, Refrigerator / Freezer, and Ample Storage Helm Station with Double Wide Helm Seat Center Doors Open to Cockpit Spacious Cockit with Room to Entertain Extended Swim Platform with Tender Ramp Tender Garage Tender with 20-hp Motor Power Boarding Ramp
- Lower Deck
- Forward VIP Stateroom with: Island Berth Under-Berth Storage Two Hanging Lockers En suite Head with Vanity and Shower Stall Port Side Guest Stateroom with: Twin Berths Hanging Locker Access Door to Guest / Day Head Guest / Day Head with Vanity and Shower Master Stateroom Amidships with: Offset King Berth Under-Berth Storage Large Walk-in Closet Sofa En suite Head with Double-sink Vanity and Roomy Shower Stall Crew Quarters Aft
- Electronics & Navigation
- Radar Auto Pilot VHF Radio Television DVD Player Radio Receiver CD Plaher
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 1224-hp MAN V12 Engines Kohler 11-kW Generator Bow Thruster Watermaker Reverse Cycle HVAC Washing Machine Hydraulic Gangway Tender
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded