- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 GXI DP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Here is a 2002 32 ft Regal Commodore with twin Volvo Penta 5.7 OXI inboards (771 hours) and Volvo Penta dual prop outdrives for sale in Rowayton CT.
Regal’s Commodore 3260 is a 32 footer (34’8” overall) that truly runs like a sport boat. The 3260 will have you cruising the bays in luxury while carrying a boatload of friends and family in style. The Commodore 3260 also provides a great platform for an intimate day and night aboard complete with two staterooms, and a full galley for preparing the fine dinner you have both been dreaming up while swinging at anchor in a cool offshore breeze.
The commodore 3260 is a real sweetheart to run. She takes turn like a road racer and cruises smoothly and quietly enough to entertain while underway
Topside, you begin with a well arranged anchor locker with the optional anchor windlass. An anchor roller and stainless steel chain guard plate protect the bow while managing the ground tackle. A remote controlled spotlight makes night approaches a whole lot more comfortable. The fore deck is set up for sun pads for those who want to catch the rays.
Going forward toward the cockpit, you pass through an extra wide swinging glass windshield. The self bailing cockpit has a triple wide power helm seat with a handy adjustable leaning post for the helmsman’s comfort under way. All the gauges and switches are conveniently laid out for easy manipulation from the helm. The illuminated burl wood dash panel adds a beautiful touch of class to an already classy lady.
A wet bar with equipped with the optional ice maker / refrigerator is to port. The hi low dinette table completes the U shaped entertainment area. The entire aft seating may be quickly removed if you would like an open cockpit for fishing or water sports. Bringing up the rear is a transom locker and cord storage locker and an extended fiberglass swim platform with concealed stainless steel swim ladder to make boarding easy after a cool dip. The hot and cold transom shower makes rinsing off before climbing back aboard a pleasure. 316 Stainless steel hand rails ring the topsides for safe movement.
Below decks. Plush carpeting, air conditioning, and heat complete the image of elegance. The L shaped dinette has a removable table to add additional space when needed. The stereo, TV, and VCR will help entertain your guests. The Corian counter tops are a nice touch. The galley boasts a stainless steel sink, two burner electric stove, refrigerator, and microwave oven. For berthing aft, the U shaped bench seat converts to a queen sized bed with a privacy curtain, and changing area with hanging locker. The forward queen size berth has a separate changing area with cedar lined, lighted hanging locker. The head is easily reached from all areas and features a vanity, mirrored storage cabinet, telephone style shower, and a vaccu flush head.
Power is significant with twin Volvo Penta 5.7 GXI for total 640 HP. Recently serviced, these engines have 771 hours on the clock. She also has a 5 kw Kohler genset with unknown hours.
If you are looking for a performance family boat built with some of today’s best innovations, cruise aboard the Commodore 3260
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Regal Commodore 3260, with its innovative aft-cockpit design, comes complete with a hi-lo table that converts into a large sunpad. As well, the entire aft seating group can be quickly removed for fishing and other water sports. The cockpit wet bar has a sink with storage locker, and the optional icemaker. An adjustable, triple-wide helm seat features a pop-up leaning bolster and the dash panel features illuminated, water-resistant accessory switches and circuit breakers. The extra large transom lockers house fenders, dockside cords, stern anchor, and other gear. An AC/DC service panel features volt and amp meters, breaker switches, and a 110-volt crossover switch providing easy access to all electrical systems. Belowdecks, the 3260 features a richly appointed salon with an L-shaped dinette that converts for additional sleeping accommodations. A galley with stainless sink, two-burner electric stove, microwave, concealed refrigerator, and Corian countertop complete the main cabin. The forward double berth comes complete with quilted comforter, privacy curtain, cedar-ined illuminated hanging locker, and TV/VCR combination. The U-shaped aft cabin extends the salon seating with a table. The head compartment features a Corian trimmed vanity, mirrored storage shelf, an electric toilet, genuine ceramic tile flooring, and a shower with curtain.
- Additional Specifications
- MAKE: Regal MODEL: Commodore 3260 YEAR: 2002 LOA: 34’8” BEAM: 11’ 2” DRAFT: 2’ 11” WEIGHT: 11,800 lbs BRIDGE CLEARANCE: 8’ 6” HULL MATERIAL: Fiberglass DECK MATERIAL: Fiberglass TANKAGE FUEL: 172 g WATER: 50 g WASTE: 30 g ENGINES AND MACHINERY NUMBER OF DRIVE ENGINES: 2 MANUFACTURER: Volvo Penta MODEL: 5.7 GXI HORSE POWER: 2 x 320 FUEL: gasoline HOURS: 771 DRIVE TYPE: Volvo dual prop I/O COOLING SYSTEM: RAW WATER TRIM TABS: BATTERY STARTING: 2 HOUSE: 1 TYPE: wet cell SWITCH: parallel GENERATOR MANUFACTURER: Kohler KW: 5 HOURS: unknown SHIPS VOLTAGE DC: 12 SHIPS VOLTAGE AC: 110 SHORE POWER AMPS: 30 NUMBER OF INLETS: 1 CORD LENGTH: 50’ BILGE PUMPS: 2 electric BILGE BLOWERS: 2 BATTERY CHARGER: 40 amp AIR CONDITIONING MANUFACTURER: Marine Air VOLTAGE: 110 HEATING TYPE: reverse cycle PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM HOT WATER SYSTEM FRESHWATER WASHDOWN ACCOMMODATIONS SLEEPS TOTAL: 6 FORWARD BERTHS: 2 SALON BERTHS: 2 AFT BERTHS: 2 HEADS: 1 HEAD: Vuccu flush SHOWER: telephone type SINKS: 1 GALLEY AREA: REFRIGERATOR: AC/DC ICE MAKER: on deck AC/DC COOKTOP: 2 burner AC MICROWAVE OVEN: Origo SALON AREAS: REMOVABLE TABLE: SEATS 4 PERSONS STEREO SOUND SYSTEM TV/VCR DECK AREAS HELM AREA SEATS: 3 WITH FULL HELM COCKPIT SEATS: 6 BOW RAIL SWIM PLATFORM SWIM LADDER DECK SHOWER PRIMARY ANCHOR: Danforth CHAIN LENGTH: 12 ft RODE LENGTH: 150’ ANCHOR WINDLASS: ELECTRONICS, NAVIGATION AND SAFETY DEPTH FINDER: MODEL: Digital VHF RADIO: ENGINE SYNCHRONIZER KNOT METER SPOT LIGHT FIRE EXTINGUISHER/S: 2 AUTOMATIC FIRE SUPRESSION SYSTEM FUME DETECTORS LIFE RINGS: 1 LIFE JACKETS: 4 HORN CANVAS CANVAS COLOR: grey SOFT TOP SIDE CURTAIN DROP CURTAIN MOORING COVER
- Please contact the listing broker, Robert Moore, (203) 858 3858 to discuss this boat or any other boat. firstname.lastname@example.org This boat is shown by appointment only. www.ruddersandmoorings.com