“El Pronto” is a special boat customized and maintained by the owner’s boatyard!
The work was done with the utmost pride and love.
- Walk Through
- Salon up, Galley down. Master to port, Guest forward, along with guest head. Entire boat was completely rebuild in 1985 by Hurley Hatteras in Urbanna, VA, paint, soft goods and mechanical updating. Flybridge has custom hardtop with three sided glass enclosure with electric opening window in front and sliding windows on the side. In 1998 boat was again re-painted and re-powered and used mostly for cruising Northeast to the Bahamas, only serious fishing was the White Marlin Open each year.
- Wet bar Liquor storage 32" Flat screen with manual adjusted Direct TV dish L-shaped leather sofa (2) Leather recliners Hi-Lo teak table Electrical panel Ice maker
- Located Down GE refrigerator covered in teak veneer GE electric stove and oven SS sink with filtered General Ecology filter Tiled counters and back splash Lots of storage and cabinets 12 gallon water heater Sharp microwave
- Master Stateroom
- Located down and to port Twin single bunks Storage and drawers underneath Hanging locker
- Master Head
- Access from master stateroom Freshwater flush toilet, vanity and shower Tiled counter tops
- Forward Stateroom
- Over/under bunks Storage underneath Hanging closet
- Guest Head
- Toilet and vanity Access from companionway Tiled counter tops
- Electrical System
- Single 50amp 220V with Glendenning cord winder 10kW Onan Generator with 1947 hours Auto battery charger
- Wood Freeman auto-pilot Glendenning synchronizer Spot light Hailer/auto fog horn Air horn Stereo Davis wind speed and direction ICOM M-127 VHF E-120 GPD/plotter/radar 72 mile Standard Horizon 10" GPS/Plotter CO2 Fire protection in engine room Fuel polishing system Electronic charts from Northeast canyons to southern Bahamas
- Deck and Hull
- Bow pulpit and rails Fortress an Anchor and windlass Hawse pipe for davit but no davit Teak cockpit and covering boards Cockpit controls with steering Cockpit tackle storage and sink Clothes dryer in cabinet Lee fighting chair Lee bridge release out riggers and center rigger Bridge mounted teaser reels Stidd helm chair Swim platform Oil transfer/change system, with 18 gallon oil tank 12K BTU AC Staterooms 16K BTU AC Salon Electric heaters in salon, galley and staterooms Flybridge is enclosed on three sides with glass Teak on floor of flying bridge Spare parts, spare props New one piece shafts in 2007 and new cutlass bearings 2007 Bottom soda blasted and barrier coated and prop speed applied to props Haul and topsides painted with Awlgrip Oyster White with Blue and Gold stripes
- Engine Hours
- Port Engine - 447 hours Starboard Engine - 646 hours
- Name is reserved and must be removed at closing, tools and personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.