- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
Come see this boat!
Asking price just reduced Dec. 5, 2013.
Check out full specs and CALL to come see!
- Max Bridge Clearance: 60' Approx.
- Total Power: 40
- Beginning forward is a private guest cabin with a V-berth arrangement, including hanging locker, shelves and vanity counter. To enhance the feeling of spaciousness there is a louvered "window" in the starboard salon bulkhead. Aft of the forward cabin is the salon and dinette area, with a large C-shaped dinette to starboard and straight settee to port. Outboartd of the settees is storage lockers and shelves, also storage below and outboard of the settees. Aft and to port is the aft facing chart table, and next aft is the head and shower compartment which is accessed from the salon area as well as a separate entrance from the owner's cabin. Opposite the head is the spacious L-shaped galley and door into the owners cabin. The owners cabin features an athwartship queen berth, hanging lockers and storage lockers. The entire interior is kept comfortable with a 16k Btu Marine Air reverse cycle a/c system as well as numerous opening portlights, deck hatches and large companionway.
- The galley is at the base of the companionway and to starboard. With double s/s sinks, Corian countertops throughout, Force 10 3-burner stove with oven, microwave oven, refrigeration and separate freezer and very generous storage, the galley is set up for grourmet meals dockside or at anchor, or short snacks and lighter fare while underway. Adler Barbour Cold Machine refrigeration Force 10 3-burner s/s stove w/oven Corian countertops and work sufaces Origo microwave oven Hot/cold pressure water Top loading recessed trash receptical
- The electronics are conveniently located at the helm and include knot/log, depthsounder, belowdeck autopilot, VHF radio and ship's compass. At the chart table is an AM/FM/CD system with cockpit and cabin speakers. Raymarine C-80 Chartplotter/Radar Raytheon ST5000 autopilot Raytheon ST60 knot/log Raytheon ST60 depthsounder Apelco VHF radio, masthead antenna JVC AM/FM/CD stereo 4" Ship's compass
- Equipped with both 12vdc and 110vac systems, and breaker panel with magnetic breakers and analog volt and amp meters at the chart table. Shore power is 30 amp service with (2)power inlets, (2)50' shore power cords. 12vdc power comes from the 4D house battery and a GP27 dedicated engine start battery, and there is an automatic battery charger and a solar trickle charger to keep the batteries topped off. 12vdc lighting throughout the interior as well as numerous 110vac outlets. Marine Air 16k Btu reverse cycle A/C (1)4D house battery (1)GP27 engine start battery Protech automatic battery charger (2)30 amp shore power inlets (2)50ft. shore power cords Solar trickle charger for engine start battery
- Sails and Sail Handling
- Equipped with Seldon anodized aluminum double spreader B&R rig with in-mast furling mainsail, Profurl r/f headsail system, Seldon rigid boom vang. Standing rigging is 1x19 s/s wire and the running rigging is braided dacron line with most control lines led aft to the cockpit and sheet stoppers and self tailing winches. The optional Harken traveler is mounter on top of the s/s cockpit arch and the traveler lines lead down to the cockpit adjacent to the helm. In mast roller furling mainsail, sacrificial just re-stitched. Profurl headsail furling system UK furling mainsail UK 110% Roller Furling Genoa (2)Lewmar 46CST winches (2)Lewmar 44CST winches Harken traveler on s/s arch Windex 15 wind indicator
- Hull and Deck
- One-piece GRP hull with externally attached lead keel and spade rudder. The deck is also one-piece with gray molded nonskid and the hull/deck marraige is an external flange that is both thru bolted and screwed, with 5200 marine sealant. A continuous molded vilyl rub rail wraps around the hull acting as a rub rail and further protecting the hull/deck joint. There is a double s.s anchor roller assembly and recessed anchor locker, wide weather decks leading aft to the cockpit. S/S stanchions with doble lifelines, s/s bow and stern rails, P&S boarding gates, folding s/s stern swim ladder, Whitlock wheel steering, close cell cockpit cushions, and bimini top. CQR #35 primary anchor/rode and Danforth secondary anchor/rode. Fresh Bottom Paint August 2012, new aft thru-hull Lewmar Electric Windlass w/Remote at Bow and Helm Lifesling MOB System UGSCG Saftey package Quicksilver 300 inflatable dinghy Horseshoe bouy Handheld spotlight Mercury 5hp outboard
- Engine and Mechanical
- Yanmar 3-cylinder 40hp engine in insulated engine box, 55hp alternator, 1" s/s propeller shaft with 2-blade bronze propeller. Emergency fuel shut off, audible alarms for low oil pressure, engine overheating and charging system failure. Single lever throttle/shift lever. Wema fuel and water tank gauges Wema holding tank gauge
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 904-759-2413 e-mail: email@example.com