- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 502-cid 360-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LIGHT USAGE (ONLY 337 ORIGINAL HOURS!) AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 1991 SILVERTON 41 MOTOR YACHT IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 502-cid 360-hp Gas Engine's with only 337 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (3-Units), (2) Heads (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower's, Salon Ice-Maker, Onan Generator (140-Hours), Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar), Windlass Anchor, Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Enclosure w/Helm Cover, Aft Deck Hardtop), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes owners manuals. Boat shows in very good condition with good exterior shine quality, clean interior soft goods (carpet, etc.), nicely appointed engine room; Note chrome valve covers on engines! Custom staircase @ stern (please see photos). Located @ Detroit Yacht Club and shown by appointment only.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Feature-rich cruiser from early 1990s made good on promise of space, comfort at very competitive price. Expansive interior with roomy salon, booth-style dinette, two large staterooms sleeps six. Both heads have separate stall showers; full-equipped galley offers generous storage. Hatches in salon sole provide access to large engine room. Note side exhaust, wide sidedecks, standard hardtop.
- Forward Stateroom w/Full-Size Island Style Berth, Hanging Locker Storage, Drawer Storage, Privacy Door, LCD-Television, and Private Access to Forward Head Forward Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Dinette Forward to Starboard L-Shaped Sofa in Salon Aft to Port Barrel Chair in Salon Forward to Port Note Salon Ice-Maker Forward to Port Aft / Master Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Large Full-Size Berth, Mirrored Aft Bulkhead, Port/Starboard Vanity's, Starboard Vanity w/Stool, Hanging Locker Storage, Drawer Storage Aft / Master Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Showers (3) Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Coffee Maker (2) Burner (Electric) Stove Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio's Depth Sounder GPS w/Chartplotter Radar (Currently Not Operational) AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (4) Batteries w/Isolation & Manual Paralleling Switches (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Onan Generator (140-Hours)
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens (2) Port/Starboard Fender Holder Racks Aft Deck Hardtop Aft Deck Wet Bar Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder / Custom Staircase Radar Arch Remote Control Spotlight Snap-in Snap-out Aft-Deck & Fly-Bridge Carpeting
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint (FRESH 2010) Canvas Package (Helm Cover, Full Fly-Bridge Enclosure, Aft Deck Hardtop) Horn OWNERS MANUALS CURRENT OWNER OF 13-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.