(LOCATION: Gocek, Turkey) The Ferretti 881 flybridge motor yacht was designed for those who wish to cruise and entertain in style. With a spacious flybridge sun lounge, more formal main deck and four owner/guest staterooms and accommodations for a crew of four this beauty will insure a quality cruise.
A flying bridge tops this motor yacht with upper helm station, large cushioned settees, table and chairs, and service bar with grill. Plenty of room to relax, entertain, or dine. Tender storage is located aft with a power crane deploys the tender when needed.
A level down, the main deck has walkaround deck with forward cushioned sun lounge. Inside, the wheelhouse is forward with helm that features full electronics and communications, captain’s chair, a leather sofa, and coffee table. Moving aft we have a day head and stairway to one side and full galley to port. The main salon has office area forward with desk and chairs. With large windows to either side, the views can be spectacular. The rear of the salon has leather sofa and chairs arranged for conversation. A large screen TV to starboard can be viewed from anywhere in the salon. Cockpit doors open to include the aft deck outdoor living area. Furnished with a circular table and chairs it is a great place to relax out of the sun. The covered aft deck has easy access forward, up, or aft to the swim platform. Dual stairways lead to a fold-down swim platform with tender garage with Sea Doo jet ski.
The lower deck has four private staterooms with accommodations for eight. The master stateroom is located amidships with large window, king berth, sofa, TV, dresser, walk-in closet, and an en suite bath with his & hers toilet / bidet / vanities and a spacious shower and jacuzzi with a view of the sea. The VIP stateroom is forward with island berth, mirrored bulkheads, settee, hanging lockers, dresser, TV, and en suite head compartment. There are two guest staterooms with twin berths, TVs, and en suite heads with showers. Crew quarters are located aft with captain's cabin, crew twin cabin, and crew mess
Powered by twin 2040-hp MTU 16V diesel engines this beauty will cruise with comfort and dependability. There is reverse cycle HVAC unit with digital controls for interior comfort, two generators for offshore electrical power, and two watermakers for lots of fresh water. Well equipped, she is ready to cruise in style. In excellent condition with 1050 engine hours. Call now for more information on this Ferretti 881 and to schedule a showing.
Note: price is in EU - some sites do not transmit price properly
- Main Deck
- Walkaround main deck, finished in teak Forward cushioned sun lounge Wheelhouse with expansive helm station, captain's chair, sofa, and coffee table Full Galley with Gaggenau applicances Day head Spacious Salon with forward office area with desk and chairs, seating area aft with Poltrona Frau leather sofa and chairs, aft doors open to include the aft deck lounge Aft Deck is covered with circular table with chairs perfect for relaxing, entertaining or dining Stairway to flybridge Dual Stairways access the fold-down teak swim platform and tender garage with Sea Doo
- Located between the wheelhouse and the salon Equipped with Gaggenau appliances Ceramic cooktop Extra large oven Combi microwave oven Bosch dishwasher Stainless steel sink with Insinkerator Side-by-side refrigerator / freezer
- Stairway from cockpit Huge sun lounge with dining table and chairs, cushioned settees, service area with bar, ice maker, refrigerator, and grill Upper Helm Station forward Tender and davit are located aft
- Master Stateroom located amidships with large window, king berth, sofa, TV, dresser, walk-in closet, and an en suite bath with his & hers toilet / bidet / vanitys and a spacious shower with a view of the sea. VIP Stateroom forward with island berth, mirrored bulkheads, settee, hanging lockers, dresser, TV, and en suite head compartment Two Guest Staterooms with twin berths, TVs, and en suite heads with showers Crew Quarters aft with Captain's twin cabin, crew twin cabin, and crew mess
- Electronics & Navigation
- Geonav Multi-function Plotter Three Master Displays for Plotters and CCTV Furuno GPS / Navtex Furuno Navnet Radar Raymarine Auto Pilot Raymarine Wind Instruments Raymarine Rate Gyro Raymarien ST60 Displays Thrane F55 Thrane Mini m Panasonic Phone System with Fax Naviop Control and Monitoring System ACR GPS EPIRB Simrad VHF Radios (upper and lower stations) Geonav 15" Monitor (upper station) Geonav Mulit-function Display (upper station)
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 2040-hp MTU 16V Diesel Engines with 987 hours Two Kohler 27-kW Generators Two Mastervolt Inverters Three Mastervolt Battery Chargers B&D Air Compressor Condaria Reverse Cycle HVAC Two Idromar Watermakers - 90/lph and 180/lph UV Water Sterilizer ARG Stabilizers High Holding Power Anchors with 150m Chain Lofrans 3500w Power Winches Besenzoni 400KG Crane Besenzoni Power Garage Door
- Novurania 4300Lwith Yamaha 50-hp outboard Zodiac Crew Tender with Yamaha 5-hp outboard Sea Doo RSP-X 2010
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded