- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 671 (Natural)
- Number of Engines
BOASTING A LONG LIST OF UPDATES THIS EXCEPTIONALLY WELL CARED FOR 1980 HATTERAS 43 MOTOR YACHT OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Features Twin 300-hp 671 Detroit Diesel Engine's. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones), (2) Heads (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Onan 7.5kw Generator, Windlass Anchor, Complete Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Garmin GPS, Raytheon Radar, Autopilot, etc.), Upgraded ($2,300.00) AM/FM Stereo System w/6-Speakers / 3-Sub-woofers / & CD-Player, Epoxy Bottom, and MUCH more.
Broker Notes: Vessel shows in above average condition. Updates include but are not limited to the following: Vacuflush heads, new interior carpeting, all interior teak re-finished, new interior window treatments & blinds, upgraded faucets in heads.
Prospects are encouraged to view the boat and hull prior to launch, currently scheduled for the 2nd week in May.
Recent survey available. Surveyor's opinion states that the vessel's condition is "Above Average" with "BUC Value Retail for above average at $142,000-$156,000" and "ABOS Marine Blue Book above average=$114,250".
Truly a must see!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Smallest motor yacht in 1980s Hatteras fleet has aged well over the years. Highlights include comfortable if not spacious salon with wraparound windows, teak interior joinery, full-beam master stateroom with space for washer/dryer, large aft deck with wing doors. Hardtop and radar arch were standard. Note 12" side decks, teak handrails. First-rate fit and finish throughout. Multiple power options were available.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 34,500
- Total Power: 300 Cruising Speed: 14-knots Max Speed: 18-knots
- Fuel: 375 Fresh Water: 130 Holding: 90
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom w/Drawer Storage Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker Forward Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Dinette w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler Cushion) Main Salon w/Sofa Salon Entertainment Center w/Television Aft / Master Stateroom w/Privacy Door & Full-Size Berth Aft / Master Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater (NEW) Power Vent Refrigerator w/Freezer Princess Stove (Electric) w/Oven Microwave Oven
- Compass (2) VHF Marine Radio's (2) Depth Sounder's Fish-Finder Garmin GPS Raytheon Radar Autopilot (Needs Repairing) AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, 6-Speakers, 3-Subwoofers; (NEW)
- (4) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (NEW) (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plugs w/Cord Onan 7.5kw Generator w/1,481 Hours
- Bow Pulpit Windlass w/Anchor (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Table Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Pilot House Enclosure (Windows) (3) Windshield Wipers Epoxy Bottom Starboard Engine Rebuilt -- 700 Hours Since Rebuild Port Engine -- 2,000 Hours (NEW) Interior Carpeting Interior Teak Refinished (NEW) Blinds / Window Treatments (NEW) Upholstery in Dinette (NEW) Faucets in Heads & Galley
- Contact listing agent David Hare directly at (330) 441-1349, (330) 723-7234, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.