- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 440 Express Bridge is an ideal Express and Sedan blend. Expansive light and bright Saloon, express-style Cockpit, roomy Bridge with direct forward access to the bow.
"Heart's Desire III" is powered by 3208TA Caterpillar diesels.
Aggressively offered! On our docks at Lamb's Yacht Center in Jacksonville and convenient to the Interstates!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- A popular layout blending certain "express" features with "convertible". Light and bright Salon with over-sized u-shaped seating, custom glass table, expansive Galley and tabletop opposite. Aft Cabin with combo head/shower. Master Stateroom forward with very nice head and large seperate shower. Open express-style Cockpit with access to extended transom platform, port and starboard. Up-molded stairway to expansive Bridge and signature east access walkway to bow.
- Norcold refrigerator Kenyon 3-burner smooth-top stove Panasonic microwave
- Engine and Mechanical
- Dual Racor filters 2-Zone Marine air conditioning Vacuflush heads Head holding tank
- Electronics and Navigation
- Raytheon R41 XX Radar/GPS Raytheon L286 depth finder B&G VHF TV - Salon
- Westerbeke Generator, 2440 hours Pro Mariner prosport battery charger 220 volt / 50 amp shore power
- Deck and Hull
- Transom trunk Arch Good brand anchor windlass, pulpit, plow anchor Transom extension Flybridge bimini - enclosures; good condition Cockpit sunshade
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Mike Webster 904-923-0033 email@example.com