(LOCATION: Italy) The Ferretti 731 is a luxurious cruiser designed to entertain many guests with overnight accommodations for eight. She has an expansive flybridge, open cockpit, spacious salon, and four staterooms to insure comfort, and convenience.
On deck we start at the top with an enormous flybridge with low profile radar arch, bimini top, upper helm station, guest seating, sun lounge, and on-deck galley with electric grill. A stairway port side leads below to to the salon.
The walkaround main deck has forward sun lounge, teak decks, and covered cockpit. The cockpit features bench seating with under-seat lockers, table, chairs for entertaining or dining. There are cockpit controls for docking and mooring. A port side stairway connects to the swim platform with lots of room for swimming, diving, and water sports. The transom is home to the tender garage with jet ski.
Sliding doors provides entry to the main deck salon. The air conditioned salon is comfortable and inviting with large windows, warm wood-tones, and leather upholstery. Facing leather sofas, two leather chairs, coffee table, and entertainment center fill the seating area. Forward of the entertainment center is the dining room with table and chairs. Moving forward we find a dual entry galley. Forward of the galley is the wheelhouse and lower station with helm and guest seating.
Below there are four staterooms. There is a master suite amidships with large windows to either side, king berth, walk-in closet, and spacious en suite bath. The VIP stateroom is forward with an island queen berth, two hanging lockers, and en suite bath. The two guest staterooms have twin berths. Crew quarters are located in the stern.
Powered by twin 1550-hp MAN diesel engines this beauty will cruise at 33 knots. Equipped with bow and stern thrusters this 731 can be maneuvered in the tightest of spaces from either helm station or the cockpit controls. There are Tropical HVAC units with digital controls for interior comfort, a water maker for freshwater, and a 17-kW generator with 5-kW back-up generator for offshore electrical power. Well equipped and professionally maintained, this Ferretti 731 is ready to cruise in style. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
Note: all prices are in EU - some sites do not transmit properly
- The Ferretti 731 is an expression of the Ferretti style: a highly innovative project born from a revolutionary concept of both outside and inside spaces. Starting from the unusual symmetric perspective of the spaces which dominates both the interior and the flying bridge layout. The ship owner's cabin presents the most important innovations of Ferretti in terms of light and space solution: it has a large panoramic window on both sides allowing an open view of the sea also from the spacious semicircular shower, separated from the bathroom by a sliding door. The huge and comfortable living room and dining area have been designed following the symmetric layout of the boat, with a central position of the TV, double access at the bow area, and centralized pilot house, to make life on board even better and to enhance the brightness of the interiors. The external layout permittes a more generous living area on the rear deck with an opening spoiler bench which offers its guests a comfortable experience to live the sea in absolute tranquillity.
- Master Stateroom amidships with large windows to either side, king berth, walk-in closet, and en suite head VIP Stateroom forward with island berth, two closets, and en suite head Two Guest Staterooms with twin berths and en suite head Crew Quarter located in the stern
- Cabinet for TV and glasses accomodation Cooler with drawer 75lt 24V Aft sliding door in stainless steel Fully fitted carpet Indirect lighting LCD TV 26" Master surround system with 2 loudspeakers and subwoofer and 2 loudspeakers in the cockpit Plisse curtains "Venetian" blinds on aft window Salon area with 2 sofas and 2 armchairs in leather and coffee table
- Ceramic cooking top with 4 rings and pan holder Complete set of ceramic crockery and plates, glasses and stainless steel cutlery, for 12 people Cupboards Dishwasher for 8 Electric/microwave combined oven Extractor fan ducted externally 230V Fridge, 276lt and freezer, 74lt 230V (24V through inverter) Granite work counter top with 2 sinks Overhead lockers Teak-style Vinyl wooden floor Sliding side exit door with manual movement Skylight with cover Saltwater outlet
- Hull and Deck
- 230V shore line cable 15mt Access to the swim platform through a fixed stairs Aft sliding door and window in stainless steel Aft swim platform/spoiler with incorporated diving steps, locker with electronic opening and storage for jet ski Boat hooks (2), housed Bow pulpit with side rails Bow hawse (2) Bow thruster (15HP) Bruce style anchors (2) 30kg with 2 chains (100mt and 75mt, diameter 12mm) Canopies for protection of front and side windows in the bridge Capstans 700W (2) with foot-operated controls Cleats midship (2 each side) Cockpit lights Cockpit chairs (4) Cockpit sofa with cushions and backrest Electric windlass 2000W (2) with controls on foredeck, bridge and Flying bridge Electro-hydraulic, folding bench with cushions at transom Electro-hydraulic telescopic gangway in painted stainless steel and teak with remote control Electro-hydraulic folding ladder to water in the aft swim platform External acoustic alarm for bilge water level fore, engine room and spoiler Extensible teak cockpit table (2100mm x 950mm) with storage for chairs Fairleader for head-on mooring Fenders (8) and spherical fenders(2) Fully fitted cockpit sink with hot/cold fresh water and sea water supply Fully fitted stern seat with lockers giving access to crew cabins and engine room Mooring lines (4) of 12mt Icemaker Indirect deck lighting Ladder to the flybridge in fibreglass and teak Bimini Top Perimetrical curtain rod for canopies Remote shut off for engines and generator fuel hoses Salt water outlet at transom, in the forepeak and in the galley Shower with hot/cold water at transom Sliding side exit doors (2), manually operated Stainless steel deck hardware Stereo loudspeakers (2) in the cockpit Sunlounge pad at bow with sunbathing cushions Teak deck and cockpit floor Warp fairleader at stern Wheelhouse windows with side openings
- Electrical System
- 24V lighting throughout 100Ah 12V auxiliary generator battery 185Ah 12V generator battery 370Ah 24V engine starting batteries (4) 740Ah 24V bank of batteries for service (8) 75A 24V automatic battery charger Auxiliary generator 5000W Electric outlets 230V throughout Generator 17000W Battery disconnecting electronic and mechanical switches Mechanical and electric battery parallel switch Inverter 24Vdc/230Vac 3000W with battery charger Combi 100A Shore plug 63A 230V Electric WC system with fresh water
- Twin 1550-hp MAN V12 Diesel Engines Anti Rolling Gyro Mitsubishi (2) MSM-2000 and MSM-4000 Bow thruster Third control station in cockpit Spare propellers Spare shaft Stern thruster Air conditioning throughout (72,000 BTU/h) Bilge pump with 1 electric self-priming pump with 6 switches Bilge pump system with 6 electro-automatic diving pumps Cathodic protection with zinc anodes Electrohydraulic powered steering Fire extinguishers Fresh water system 24V autoclave pump with electronic control Fresh water tank 990lt Gray water sump pump with automatic electric pump Grey water tank 208lt Holding tank 330lt with gauge (3/4 and full) Hot water system with water heaters 80l 230V Remote engine and generator shut down Salt water system with salt water pump and 2 intakes for hoses on deck Sea water system 24V autoclave pump at bow, transom and galley Silenced underwater exhausts Smoke detection alarm in the engine room Stuffing box with dripless shaft seal Trim tabs (Flaps) Waste water system with automatic electric and manual pump TV/telephone shore supply
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded