NEW TO THE MARKET! CRUISE THE OCEAN IN COMFORT AT 14Kts. WHILE BURNING LESS THAN ONE GALLON PER MILE!
Save thousands of dollars in slip fees with the CUSTOM BOWSPRIT, which will keep your new boat in a 30' slip!
This 1996 33' Bayliner certainly has ample space to take family and friends out in the ocean. Step onto this vessel via the swimstep and walkthrough transom door and you will find a generous cockpit area that will suit your guests. A sink and cutting board sit above a storage compartment to port in the cockpit. Two flush mounted fishing rod holders will support your fishing enthusiasts. Cockpit lights, a ship's bell, swim ladder and transom shower are additional features in the cockpit area. Climb up the aluminum ladder to the flybridge and you will find the helm with guest seating to starboard and to port. The port seating includes a retractable back to be used as a chair, or to convert the seating area into a lounge. Four in-dash cup holders will keep your drinks secure when en route and two JVC speakers will ensure you hear your favorite tunes. The flybridge has a full isinglass enclosure in great condition and a radar arch sits directly behind the helm chair.
Climb back down the flybridge ladder, slide the glass entrance door open and step inside your spacious salon area. Look immediately to port and you will find a beautiful private entrance to the master stateroom. Directly at the bottom of your stairs you will find a hanging locker, stainless steel sink with vanity and additional storage.
To starboard of the salon sits the lower wheel helm, lined up with the electrical panel and a storage compartment. To port, is the raised dinette and plush settee that converts into an additional berth.
Step down from the salon to grab your favorite drink, or snack from the down galley. The fully-equipped galley features a 3-burner stove, oven, microwave, refrigerator and ample storage which will make you feel as if you're at home. Directly across from the galley is the fully enclosed head with separate shower. Forward is the guest V-berth that will comfortably sleep two people.
Twin Cummins diesel engines and a 200-gallon fuel capacity will certainly get you where you're going and the Lewmar windlass will anchor you down where needed.
This vessel brings comforts of home for your journeys at sea.
Come see this family cruiser today!
- Engine Brand: Cummins twin diesel engines Engine Model: 4BT3.9-M Year Built: 2005 Engine HP: 150 (each) Engine Hours: 870 Direct drive
- GPS/Plotter: Garmin 492 VHF: Standard Horizon + Compass: Ritchie (1 upper, 1 lower)
- Bennett Trim Tabs Inverter Shore power inlet 2 electric bilge pumps
- Master Stateroom Entry latching door with sliding overhead hatch Queen berth Hanging locker Adjustable reading lights Vanity with locker Sink with hot/cold water Window to cockpit with curtains Forward V-berth Sits below deck Hanging locker Drawers Adjustable overhead reading lights Emerson flat screen TV Head Jabsco electric marine head Sink Double mirror vanity Separate shower with seat and hatch
- Located midship, spacious layout Lower wheel helm Raised dinette and settee converts to berth Plush vinyl seating is in great condition Plush carpet Curtains Sony CD player
- Down galley to port U-shaped counter 3-burner Princess gas stove/oven Goldstar microwave (overhead) Norcold refrigerator/freezer Double stainless steel sink with Delta faucet Cutting board Spice rack Counter storage Sliding storage
- Deck Equipment
- Lewmar windlass 3 windshield wipers Anchor and chain (spare anchor) Stainless steel bow rail Swim step Swim ladder Transom shower 2 flush mounted rod holders 2 deck chairs Cockpit sink with cabinet Storage Walk-through transom door
- Hynautic wheel Starboard seating with storage Port seating with retractable back and storage 4 in-dash cup holders 2 JVC speakers Radar arch
- OWNER'S PERSONAL ITEMS ARE NOT INCLUDED.
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" inclided in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.