(LOCATION: Italy) The Ferretti 720 is a spacious flybridge cruiser designed to entertain many guests with overnight accommodations for eight. She has an expansive flybridge, open cockpit, spacious salon, and four staterooms to insure comfort, and convenience.
On deck we start at the top with an open flybridge with low profile radar arch, upper helm station, guest seating, sun lounge, and on-deck galley with electric grill. A stairway leads below to to the salon.
The walkaround main deck has forward sun lounge, teak decks, and covered cockpit. The cockpit features bench seating with teak table. A stairway leads to the swim platform with lots of room for swimming, diving, and water sports. A hydraulic gangway aids boarding.
Sliding doors provides entry to the main deck salon. The air conditioned salon is comfortable and inviting with large windows, warm wood-tones, and leather upholstery. Large U-shaped sofa, loveseat, coffee table, and entertainment center fill the seating area. Forward of the salon is the dining room with table and chairs. A full galley is just steps away. Forward of the galley is the wheelhouse and lower station with helm and guest seating.
Below there are four staterooms. There is a master suite amidships with king berth, two closets, settee, dressing table, and en suite bath. The VIP stateroom is forward with island queen berth, two hanging lockers, and en suite bath. There are two guest staterooms one with twin berths, the other with double berth. Crew quarters are located in the stern.
Powered by twin 1300-hp MAN V12 diesel engines this beauty will cruise at 27 knots. Equipped with bow and stern thrusters this 720 can be maneuvered in the tightest of spaces from either helm station or the cockpit controls. There are HVAC units with digital controls for interior comfort, a water maker for freshwater, and a 18-kW generator with 11-kW back-up generator for offshore electrical power. Well equipped and professionally maintained, this Ferretti 720 is ready to cruise in style. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
Note: price is in EU - not all sites transmit price properly
- Open Flybridge with Radar Arch Upper Helm Station U-Shaped Lounge Sun Pad Wet Bar Dinghy Davit Tender Stored Aft
- Main Deck
- Walk-around Teak Deck Forward Sun Lounge Wheelhouse with Lower Helm and Guest Seating Full Galley Dining Room with Table and Chairs Salon with Large Wraparound Settee, Coffee Table, Loveseat, and Entertainment Cabinet with Flat Screen TV Covered Cockpit with Curved Lounge and Table Stairway to Swim Platform Swim Platform
- Lower Deck
- Large Master Stateroom Amidships with Island King Berth, Two Closets, Sofe, Dressing Table, and Private Head with Vanity and Shower VIP Stateroom Forward with Island Berth, Two Closets, and Private Head with Vanity and Shower Guest Stateroom with Twin Berths, Closet, and Private Head with Shower Guest Stateroom with Double Berth, Closet, and Private Head with Shower Crew Quarters Located Aft
- Electronics & Navigation
- Depth Sounder Raymarine Auto Pilot Radar Geonav GPS Shipmate VHF Radio Raymarine Speed Log Radio CD Player
- Deck & Hull
- Bow Thruster Stern Thruster Teak Deck Dinghy Davits Tender Hydraulic Gangway
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 1300-hp MAN V12 Diesel Engines Kohler 11-kW Generator Onan 18-kW Generator 180 l/hr Water Maker
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded