- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4.3-litre 180-hp w/Alpha I Sterndrives
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 12-YEARS) NICELY EQUIPPED AND CLEAN PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP SHOWS IN THIS 1995 SEA RAY 290 SUNDANCER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 4.3-litre 180-hp Gas Engine's with Alpha I Sterndrives and 960 hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodations for Six, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top, Screens, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Upgraded Kenwood AM/FM Stereo System, 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/(3) Batteries & On-Board Charger, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Exterior appearance above average with excellent shine quality, cockpit upholstery clean, cabin carpet newer w/Runner, cabin cushions / upholstery newer. Sale includes owners manuals.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Sea Ray nearly always gets it right when it comes to their series of family cruisers, and the introduction of the 290 Sundancer in 1994 is a good illustration of why this company dominates the market for upmarket express boats. Loaded with amenities, this versatile weekender is a 1990's blend of crisp styling, comfortable accommodation's and good performance. She rides on a solid fiberglass hull with a sharp entry and a moderate 9-foot, 8-inch beam. Two floor-plans were offered in the 290, one with a U-shaped dinette and the other with a conventional dinette with facing seats. Both staterooms are fitted with double beds and privacy curtains, and storage space -- with two large hanging lockers -- is notable. On deck, the 290's cockpit is arranged with an elevated triple-wide helm seat, and a U-shaped lounge aft converts into a sun pad. There's a protected chart flat at the helm (very nice), and the faux-burlwood instrument panel is well laid out.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain, Mirrored Hanging Lockers (Port/Starboard), Drawer Storage to Starboard, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead Dinette to Starboard (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Newer Cabin Carpeting w/Center-line Runner Newer Cabin Upholstery
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS Kenwood AM/FM Stereo
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Table Transom Door Anchor Locker Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top w/Screens) (2) Windshield Wipers Remote Control Spotlight OWNERS MANUALS CURRENT OWNER OF 12-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.