- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4.3-litre 180-hp w/Alpha I Sterndrives
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 12-YEARS) NICELY EQUIPPED AND CLEAN PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP SHOWS IN THIS 1995 SEA RAY 290 SUNDANCER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 4.3-litre 180-hp Gas Engine's with Alpha I Sterndrives and 960 hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodations for Six, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top, Screens, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Upgraded Kenwood AM/FM Stereo System, 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/(3) Batteries & On-Board Charger, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Exterior appearance above average with excellent shine quality, cockpit upholstery clean, cabin carpet newer w/Runner, cabin cushions / upholstery newer. Sale includes owners manuals.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Sea Ray nearly always gets it right when it comes to their series of family cruisers, and the introduction of the 290 Sundancer in 1994 is a good illustration of why this company dominates the market for upmarket express boats. Loaded with amenities, this versatile weekender is a 1990's blend of crisp styling, comfortable accommodation's and good performance. She rides on a solid fiberglass hull with a sharp entry and a moderate 9-foot, 8-inch beam. Two floor-plans were offered in the 290, one with a U-shaped dinette and the other with a conventional dinette with facing seats. Both staterooms are fitted with double beds and privacy curtains, and storage space -- with two large hanging lockers -- is notable. On deck, the 290's cockpit is arranged with an elevated triple-wide helm seat, and a U-shaped lounge aft converts into a sun pad. There's a protected chart flat at the helm (very nice), and the faux-burlwood instrument panel is well laid out.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain, Mirrored Hanging Lockers (Port/Starboard), Drawer Storage to Starboard, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead Dinette to Starboard (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Newer Cabin Carpeting w/Center-line Runner Newer Cabin Upholstery
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS Kenwood AM/FM Stereo
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Table Transom Door Anchor Locker Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top w/Screens) (2) Windshield Wipers Remote Control Spotlight OWNERS MANUALS CURRENT OWNER OF 12-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.