- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Classic 5.7L
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Ready for striper fishing!
New Engines, New Electronics, New Hardtop, New Canvas!!
This is a versatile family fisherman and cruiser that has been substantially renewed in the last two years with new Crusader engines, new hardtop, new canvas, and new Raymarine electronics. During engine replacement (2010) transmissions were rebuilt, shafts and propellers reconditioned. This is a great design that has had a all the important components renewed and will provide years of reliable fun for her next owner.
- The cabin is nicely laid out with v-berth, enclosed head and galley. The v-berth cushions were new in 2006. Cabin is air-conditioned.
- 2-Burner alcohol/electric stove 12V DC / 110V AC refrigerator SS sink with pressure water New hot water tank (110V and engine heated) purchased but not installed when engines replaced Laminate countertop
- Electric head Head and waste system not currently connected Sea water supply
- 30A 110V AC for charger, outlets 12V DC (2) House and starting batteries, 1-2-both switch Alternator on each engine
- Raymarine C-70 multifunction display GPS/Plotter - New 2011 2kW Dome radar - New 2011 Raymarine VHF Radio Auopilot not currently used by owner Raymarine fishfinder networked with C-70 AM/FM/CD installed 2006
- Hydraulic steering Fresh water plumbing and pumps: pressure water New hot water tank not currently installed (3) Electric bilge pumps, (1) with auto switch Fixed Halon fire suppression in engine space with fusible link
- Twin 2010 Crusader inboard engines Model: Classic 5.7L Fewer than 100 hours SS shaft Cruising speed: 22kts @ 3200RPM Max speed: 28kts @ 3500-3800RPM
- Deck Equipment
- Plow primary anchor 6' chain, 100' Nylon primary anchor rode (1) Boarding ladder on swim platform Searchlight mounted on hardtop, electric control at helm
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.