- 68 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 1350 V12
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Italy) The Ferretti 681 is a luxurious cruiser designed to entertain with overnight accommodations for eight. She has an expansive flybridge, open cockpit, spacious salon, and four staterooms to insure comfort, and convenience.
On deck we start at the top with an enormous flybridge with low profile radar arch, bimini top, upper helm station, guest seating, sun lounge, and on-deck galley with electric grill.
The walk-around main deck has teak deck and forward sun lounge. The cockpit features a teak deck and bench seating with under-seat lockers. A stairway connects to a swim platform with lots of room for swimming, diving, and water sports. A sliding door connects the cockpit to the main deck salon
The air conditioned salon is comfortable and inviting with large windows, light wood-tones, and leather upholstery. To starboard there is a large L-shaped settee with coffee table and easy chair. Port side is a loveseat, and an entertainment center with TV and stereo. Forward of the salon is a full galley and dining area with lower helm station forward of galley.
For overnight and extended cruises there are four private staterooms. There is a master stateroom amidships with VIP stateroom at the bow. In between are two guest staterooms with twin berths.
Powered by twin 1350-hp MAN V12diesel engines this beauty will cruise at 31 knots. Equipped with bow and stern thrusters this 681 can be maneuvered in the tightest of spaces from either helm station. There are HVAC units with digital controls for interior comfort, a water maker for freshwater, and a new generator with for offshore electrical power. Well equipped and professionally maintained, this Ferretti 681 is ready to cruise in style. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
Note: price is in EU - some sites do not transmit price properly
- The Ferretti 681 features a new styling directive evident in the exteriors which present aggressive lines due to the lengthening of the overhead window structure and the addition of new space such as the spoiler bench seat offering a relax area on the sea. Great emphasis has also been placed upon the layout of the cabins. Two guest cabins; one with ample space to permit the positioning of the beds in an L position & the VIP cabin, an elegant and spacious alternative with private bathroom featuring teak flooring and marble basins. The master cabin with bed facing the rear deck, has been enriched with a large semi-circular sofa that allows one to admire the sea view from the famously characteristic open-view window structures, openable at the lateral portholes. The flying bridge is furnished with circular sofa, revolving table and two large sundecks to enjoy the sea. The project characteristics combined with the high performances, make the Ferretti 681 the jewel of the Ferretti yacht fleet.
- Open Flybridge with Radar Arch Upper Helm Station Lounge Sun Pad Wet Bar Dinghy Davit Tender Storage
- Main Deck
- Walk-around Main Deck Forward Sun Lounge Lower Helm Full Galley Dining Room with Table and Chairs Salon with L-shaped Settee, Coffee Table, Loveseat, and Entertainment Cabinet Covered Cockpit with Curved Lounge and Table Stairway to Swim Platform Swim Platform
- Lower Deck
- Large Master Stateroom Amidships with Island King Berth, Two Closets, Sofe, Dressing Table, and Private Head with Vanity and Shower VIP Stateroom Forward with Island Berth, Two Closets, and Private Head with Vanity and Shower Two Guest Staterooms with Twin Berths, Closet, and Private Head with Shower
- Ceramic cooking top Dishwasher Oven Microwave oven Refrigerator Deep freezer Cupboards Dishwasher Electrical panel Extractor fan Granite work counter top with two sinks Overhead lockers Vinyl wooden floor Side electric exit door Sliding doors between galley and bridge and between galley and dining area
- Deck & Hull
- Teak Deck Hydraulic gangway Cockpit table Swimming ladder Cockpit shower 400-kg Davits Liferaft
- Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno Radar Navionics GPS Icom VHF Radio Raymarine Auto Pilot Compass
- Electrical System
- NEW Generator Inverter Battery charger Electrical Circuit: 220V Shore power inlet
- Twin 1350-hp MAN V12 Diesel Engines Bow thruster - 13-kW Heating and Air conditioning = 9000 BTU Water Heater Fresh water maker - 140 l/hr Sea water pump Electric bilge pump Manual bilge pump Washer and Dryer Electric head
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded