- 21 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 150 DFI Optimax
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 2 Stroke
Clearance Special! For serious, long distance fishing, nothing beats a Trophy Walkaround. Each offers an enclosed cabin, large cockpit and easy, safe access forward via wide side decks with full-height stainless steel welded bow rails. These big-water features are only part of what makes a tough Trophy Walkaround a great choice for deep water. Trophy boats are designed for fishing, but your friends and family will enjoy these boats every bit as much as the fish hate them. This boat features a 150 HP Mercury Optimax, Karavan galvanized trailer, Pro package, cushion package, bimini top with enclosure curtains, baitwell, portable head with pum pout, hydraulic steering. Brand new with full warranty.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Trophy's most popular walkaround is available with six outboard options so you can configure it to meet the conditions in your region.
- Stock# 17525 Please call or email for assistance with this boat. Russo Marine – North 291 Mystic Avenue, Medford, MA 02155 (866)690-9365 Email Russo Marine – Boston Harbor 24-R Ericsson Street, Boston, MA 02122 (866)690-9368 Email Russo Marine – Rhode Island 362 Pond Street, Wakefield, RI 02879 (866)690-9370 Email Need financing? Let Russo Marine’s expert lending staff help!
- Standard Features
- Cabin Lockable Cabin Entry Door Overhead Light Portable Head Removable Table - Converts to V-Berth Rod Storage Table Storage V-Berth (Cushioned) Canvas Bimini Top w/Boot Certifications Meets Applicable USCG Standards NMMA Certified Cockpit Beverage Holders Bucket Seats (2) w/Swivel and Slider Courtesy Lights Fiberglass Coaming Caps Fishwells (2) w/Drains (17.5 Gal) Grab Handles Helm Seating Molded Steps - Access to Side Decks Port Cooler Seat Base Rod Holders - Mounted to Side Decks and Transom (4) Rod Storage - Horizontal Mount (Port and Starboard) Storage Lockers - Port and Starboard Construction Features Color-Coded Electrical System Fiberglass Foam-Filled Stringer System Handlaid Fiberglass Heavy-Duty Marine-Grade Vinyls Textured Surface Decks Transferable Limited 10-Year Structural Hull Warranty Vinylester Barrier Coat White Hull Side w/Green or Blue Graphics Electrical Systems Battery Switch (1-2-All) Engine 150HP DFI, Mercury Optimax Engine Compartment 2 - 750-gph Manual and Automatic Bilge Pumps Helm 12V Accessory Outlet 12V Horn Beverage Holder Glovebox-Style Catch-All w/Screw-On Cover High-Temperature Engine Alarm Ignition Safety Switch w/Lanyard Illuminated 2.5" Binnacle-Mounted Compass Instrumentation (Analog)-Fuel Gauge-Speedometer-Tachmeter-Voltmeter Metallic Dash Panel w/Non-Glare Molded Fiberglass Dash Console w/Non-Glare Molded Fiberglass Footrest Power Tilt and Trim Rack and Pinion Steering (No Feedback) Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim and Tilt Switch in Handle SmartCraft Gauges on all Verados Stainless Steel Steering Wheel Hull and Deck 12V Navigation Lights Bow Hatch - Translucent and Opening Bow Pulpit Chocks (2) Fuel Fill Deck Fitting Heavy-Duty Vinyl Gunwale Trim Integral Bow Platform w/Anchor Roller Mooring Cleats (5) Opening Portlights w/Screens Recessed Side Deck Walkaround Self-Bailing Fiberglass Floor Liner Stainless Steel Bow and Transom Eyes Stainless Steel Bow Rails w/Welded Stanchions - Thru-Bolted to Deck Stainless Steel Bow Roller Windshield w/Safety Glass Underwater Gear Bronze Seacocks