- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 10 CYLINDER
- Number of Engines
This 1995 52' Buddy Davis is impressively appointed with virtually everything to make this custom boat a true competitive tournament boat as well as a perfect traveling boat. She has always been professionally maintained.
- Sleeps 6 people in 3 staterooms, 2 heads. The entrance to the Salon is through wide double doors hinging outboard providing an attractive open, airy affect when open. Salon features to starboard an 'L' shaped leather sofa with storage below with built-in end cabinet forward concealing a U-Line icemaker. The ships electrical service panel is located in aft port corner and a leather loveseat with storage is built in forward along the port side. The lighting is recessed Halogen on dimmer switches and the window treatments are pleated mini blinds. The U- shaped galley is forward with all appliances concealed behind teak doors or below the matching Corian countertops that are used throughout the Salon and entertainment center. The galley island separating the galley from the Salon includes a forward facing Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer, concealed trash storage and a mirrored finish on the aft side. A double basin sink and two burner cooktop are concealed under Corian lids when not being used. A convection oven/microwave and ample storage are built in forward and concealed behind mirrored doors. The galley sole is finished in high gloss teak and holly. The entertainment center is located in a forward starboard cabinet and includes a new 32' Sony Custom flush mounted in forward locker in salon, Sony VCR, Sony AM/FM cassette with 10 pak CD, Icom VHF 127, SAT phone, KVH Trac Phone, Furuno NX 300 Nav Tech weather unit.
- Teak cabinetry with dark green Corian cabinet tops. Large L-lounge, tan couch to starboard with storage; to port matching tan couch with storage and teak end table with panel and green Corian top. U-Line icemaker; halogen overhead lights throughout.
- Under counter Sub Zero 8 cubic ft. refrigerator and matching freezer, (2) burner electronic stove top, Sharp Smart & easy micro, Corian 80/20 sink, gold fixtures throughout, teak and holly sole, plenty of storage in (4) cabinets plus (5) drawers, large mirror on aft side of galley counter and blinds on all windows.
- Master Stateroom
- Forward & features centerline Queen berth (3) large teak drawers under bed Bulkhead and side storage cabinets with white Corian tops (5) large teak storage cabinets His 'N' Hers port & starboard hanging lockers Panasonic TV & VCR SMX Cruiseair control VacuFlush head with teak and holly sole Corian vanity with medicine cabinet Large stall shower
- Guest Stateroom Starboard
- Over/under bunks Rod racks under bunk Corian topped end table with large hanging locker SMX control
- Guest Stateroom Port
- Large over/under bunks Double wide mirrored cedar lined hanging locker Corian topped dresser with storage and (4) drawers AC with SMX control Access to 2nd head
- 110V 220 V (50 amp) AC electrical system Charles Isobooster (2003) 12V (60 amp) 24V (40 amp) battery charger 12V (ship service) & 24V (main engine starter) batteries 15kw Onan generator with sound shield
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Furuno 292 color fish graph with flush mount 3kw transducer Northstar 952 XP color GPS plotter Robertson AP22 autopilot Furuno 96 mi. 25kw radar Icom M59 & M127 VHF in tower Icom M125 VHF in flybridge ACR RCL 100 spotlight Datamarine digital depth Robertson AP22 DL with GPS & repeater in tower New Furuno NavNet large screen on bridge and second repeater unit in tower New SAT weather SAT Phone Engine alarms in tower Bennett trim tabs Furuno NX300 NavTech weather unit in Salon KVH Trac phone in salon Icom 127VHF in salon Full tuna tower by Harbour Welding with molded hardtop Bluewater teaser reels in hardtop Full upper station with buggy top & tower bench seat (5) welded rod holders on flybridge rail (3) welded rod holders on port & starboard tower legs Rupp triple spreader outriggers Rupp center rigger
- LATHEM camera system installed with 6 infrared, see in the dark cameras, one is located in the tower looking aft, one on the bridge hard top looking aft, one in each outrigger looking aft and down. The side of the cockpit and two in the engine room, one forward an one aft. PLUS all these cameras are on recorders that are set up on a motion detector when the boat in unattended to record any boarding 24/7... Aluminum FB ladder Harbour Welding 5 step tuna tower (full) hardtop with canvas buggy top Rupp 39" triple spreader outrigger with center rigger Aft bridge rail with 5 rod holders Spreader light Custom console with recessed electronic boxes Forward bench seat Teak helm pod with solid stainless steering wheel & control handles Aetna digital tachometers Bluewater custom helm chairs Glendenning electronic controls w/manual backup & synchronizer Recessed custom teaser reels 3 sided enclosure with Palm beach style curtains Engine alarm system with audible & visual indicators for oil, temp., drive oil, exhaust temp., high water and fire Bridge curtains
- Engine Room
- 4 zone Cruisair AC with SMX controls Insta-Hot hot water heater Manual engine gauges Groco sea water strainer Murphy gauges alarms - main engines Dual Racor fuel filters main engines & generator Watermakers Inc. 650 GPD watermaker Remote mounted engine oil filters High water alarm 110 Sears freshwater pump Galley Maid 12V water pump Halon, automatic, manual fire extinguisher High water alarm 110V fluorescent lights and 12v lights Hydraulic power assist steering 110V outlet F/W outlet Downangle 1.5/1ZF IRM 350 gears with trolling valves
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jeff Creary 305-394-3429 or email email@example.com