- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 72' Marquis 720 is an expansive and substantial vessel. She offers accommodations on three separate decks, including a full-beam master suite.
As with all Marquis Motor Yachts, the Marquis 720 is built to comply with CE class "A" hull standards, the most stringent yacht construction specifications in the world.
Substantial price reduction. Owner wants this boat sold!
- Cherry wood throughout Dark chocolate browns and ivory decor Black galaxy counter tops Formal skylounge dinette
- Gourmet galley with serving bar, sink and storage Full-size oven Dishwasher Marquis exclusive crystal, china and flatware
- Master Stateroom: Full-beam layout, TV, Stereo with surround sound, Double dresser and Safe VIP Stateroom: TV and Stereo Twin Guest Stateroom (1): TV and Stereo Twin Guest Stateroom (2): Stereo Washer/Dryer in Aft Port Hanging Locker Crew quarters with 2 single berth accommodations Crew quarters TV
- Mechanical & Electrical Systems
- Main Engines: Twin Caterpillar C32s @1670 Hp/ea Engine Hours: 250 Generator: Kohler 27kw + premium electrical system Auxiliary Generator: Kohler 20kw
- Flybridge Electronics & Amenities
- Air conditioning system Refrigerator and Ice maker Wood inlay table Grill TV Clarion CMD 5 Stereo Video monitor system Raymarine navigation/radar electronics package
- Electronics & Navigation
- Two (2) Raymarine G-Series 12" Monitors Raymarine G-Series GPS/Chartplotter/Sounder/Radar Autopilot SAT TV Raymarine VHF ACR Searchlight Bow & stern thrusters with remote Cockpit control station
- Deck & Exterior
- Teak decking throughout Wood cockpit table Maxwell 400VMC low profile windlass Dual Cockpit Capstan VC 500 24v Fresh water washdown
- Fresh Water Tanks: 200 Gallons Fuel Tanks: 1300 Gallons Holding Tanks: 153 Gallons + Overboard discharge system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further information please call Albert Prego Office: +1 (954) 607-1376 Mobile: +1 (786) 417-5268 email@example.com