- 63 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V10 1100
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Italy) The Ferretti 630 is a luxurious cruiser designed to entertain with overnight accommodations for six. She has an expansive flybridge, open cockpit, spacious salon, and three staterooms to insure comfort, and convenience.
On deck we start at the top with an roomy flybridge with low profile radar arch, bimini top, upper helm station, guest seating, sun lounge, and on-deck galley.
The walkaround main deck has foredeck sun lounge and covered cockpit. The cockpit features a teak deck, bench seating with under-seat lockers, hydraulic gangway, cockpit shower, and stairway to the swim platform. The swim platform is home to a Zodiac tender with outboard engine.
A sliding door from the cockpit provides entry to the main deck salon. The air conditioned salon is comfortable and inviting with large windows, light wood-tones, and leather upholstery. To port there is a full galley for easy service inside or out. A few steps up and forward is a seating area with large U-shaped settee with coffee table and an entertainment center with TV and stereo. Forward of the salon is an lower station with helm and large wraparound settee with dining table and chairs.
A center companionway takes us below to the lower deck where there are three staterooms. There is a master stateroom amidships with the large Ferretti-style windows, island berth and exquisite furnishing. The VIP stateroom in located in the bow with island berth. In between there is a guest stateroom.
Powered by twin 1100-hp MAN diesel engines this beauty will cruise at 30 knots. Equipped with bow and stern thrusters this 630 can be maneuvered in the tightest of spaces from either helm station. There are HVAC units with digital controls for interior comfort, a water maker for freshwater, and a Kohler GenSet with for offshore electrical power. Well equipped and professionally maintained, this Ferretti 630 is ready to cruise in style. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
Note: price is in EU - some sites do not transmit price properly
- With the Ferretti 630, the Ferretti Engineering Division together with Studio Zuccon International Project define new standards, achieving the design of an incomparable yacht for space and luminosity. An extremely aggressive external line due to an innovatively unique spherical glasswork, offers 360° visibility of the sea from the bow to the stern. The addition of the large open-view window in the master cabin is an important and ambitious optimization of space that makes the 630 a seemingly larger boat. Elegance and versatility of use characterize the small sofas and tables on the flybridge and lower deck, where a teak table able to seat up to 8 guests has also been added. The revolution of all spaces is clearly visible as soon as one opens the balanced door to the lounge area where an open space area permits to have all the spaces in one. The lower-deck VIP and guest cabins have been smartly finished and take advantage of an exceptional rationalization of spaces, while the master cabin has been gloriously enriched with the open-view window featuring openable portholes offering incomparable light and space. The yacht's performance speaks for itself: a maximum speed of 33 knots with two 1100 horsepower common rail MAN engines. The Ferretti 630: the revolution of space.
- Huge Flybridge Radar Arch Upper Helm Station Cushioned Sun Lounge Bimini Top Guest Lounge On-Deck Galley
- Main Deck
- Sun Lounge Forward Covered Cockpit Teak Deck Cockpit Lounge Sliding Doors to Main Salon Galley Aft Elevated Seating Area Large U-Shaped Settee with Coffee Table Enterainment Center with Flat Screen TV, SAT TV, DVD, CD, and Bose Surround Sound L-shaped Dinette with Table and Chair Lower Helm Station
- Lower Deck
- Master Stateroom Amidships with Island Berth, Large Windows to Either Side, Upscale Furnishings, and En Suite Head VIP Stateroom in Bow with Island Berth, Upscale Furnishing, and En Suite Head Guest Stateroom
- Deck & Hull
- Teak Cockpit Hydraulic Gangway Zodiac with Johnson Outboard Cockpit Shower
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 1100-hp MAN V10 Diesel Engines Kohler Generator Inverter 180 l/hr Watermaker Reverse Cycle HVAC Stern Thruster Gyro Stabilizer Washer and Dryer
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded