- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-XL Fuel Injected
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
BAR NONE ONE OF THE NICEST ON THE MARKET THIS 1996 TIARA 3100 OPEN HAS BEEN UPDATED AND OUTFITTED WITH ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER EQUIPMENET -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 454-XL 350-HP Fuel Injected Gas Engine's w/Closed-Loop Cooling and only 711 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: NEW Air-Conditioning & Heat w/New Digital Control, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Teak/Holly Cabin Sole, Windlass (Retriever), 3000W Inverter, Garmin 4210 GPSmap (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter & Fish-Finder, Garmin GHC 10 Autopilot w/Remote Control, New Clarion AM/FM Stereo w/MP3/iPod Connection & Helm Remote Control, New Full Stamoid Canvas Package w/Strata-Glass (Note Helm Cover & Cockpit Seat Covers), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Recent updates include but are not limited to the following: Interlux Epoxy bottom w/VC-17 Bottom Paint, Dripless Shaft Logs, NEW Cockpit Interior (Complete), NEW Electronics (Garmin 4210 GPS/Chartplotter & Garmin GHC-10 Autopilot w/Remote), NEW Stamoid Canvas Package w/Strata-Glass, New Cabin Cushions @ Dinette, New Forward Berth Mattress w/Memory-Foam & Custom Fitted 1000 Count Sheets. Pride of ownership is evident! Highly recommended by listing agent.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Updated version of original Tiara 3100 Open (1979 to 1991) made a good boat even better. Reworked hull with prop pockets, increased dead-rise, delivers better head-sea ride; new bi-level cockpit allows installation of diesels in larger engine compartment. Upscale cabin with U-shaped dinette, full galley sleeps four. Spacious cockpit has in-deck fish-box, live-well, foldaway rear seat. Note wide side decks, sturdy windshield. Transom Door became standard in 1994.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Port Side Hanging Storage Locker, LCD-Television to Port, Custom Memory-Foam Mattress, Custom 1000-Count Sheets Settee to Starboard w/NEW Ultraleather Cushion, Dinette Table, Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion Head to Port (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower NEW Air-Conditioning & Heat w/NEW Digital Control Teak/Holly Cabin Sole Custom Deck Hatch Configuration w/Built-in Sun-Shade & Screen
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Microwave Oven Stove (2-Burner Electric) Refrigerator w/Freezer
- (4) Gel-Mate 31-Series Batteries (NEW 2011) (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger 3000-Watt Inverter (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord & Y-Adapter (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In @ Helm
- Compass ICOM VHF Marine Radio w/Built-In Distress Notification Garmin GPSmap 4210 (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter, Depth, Fish-Finder Garmin GHC10 Autopilot w/Remote Control Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / Satellite Radio / iPod Connection & Helm Mounted Multi-Function Remote Control
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Windlass (Retriever) Anchor (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Custom Built-In Sun-Shade / Screen Transom Door NEWER Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Fold-Away Transom Seat Cockpit Table In-Floor Fish-Box In-Floor Livewell (Not Plumbed) Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Remote Control Spotlight Cockpit Shower (Hot/Cold)
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Epoxy Bottom w/VC-17 Bottom Paint (2) Windshield Wipers Horn NEW Stamoid Canvas Package (Convertible-Top w/Forward & Side Strata-Glass & Slant-Back Rear Enclosure) Dripless Shaft Logs NEW Cockpit Upholstery w/Seat Covers Glenednning Engine Synchronizer FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.