- 59 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V10 1100
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Italy) The Ferretti 592 is a luxurious cruiser designed to entertain with overnight accommodations for six. She has an roomy flybridge, open cockpit, spacious salon, and three staterooms to insure comfort, and convenience.
On deck we start at the top with a flybridge with low profile radar arch, bimini top, upper helm station, guest seating, and sun lounge. A stairway leads below to an roomy covered cockpit with teak deck. The cockpit features bench seating with under-seat lockers. Side decks lead forward to a foredeck sun lounge. A stairway connects to a swim platform with tender. Sliding door provides entry to the main deck salon
The air conditioned salon is comfortable and inviting with large windows, light wood-tones, and leather upholstery. A fully galley aft services the salon and the cockpit. Forward is a large wraparound settee with dining table. Port side, opposite the dinette, is the lower station with helm seating.
Staterooms are located below. There are two double staterooms with island berths and a guest stateroom with twin berths.
Powered by twin 1100-hp MAN diesel engines this beauty will cruise at 30 knots. Equipped with bow and stern thrusters this 592 can be maneuvered in the tightest of spaces. There is reverse cycle HVAC for interior comfort, a generator for offshore electrical power, and a watermaker for continuous fresh water. Well equipped and professionally maintained, this Ferretti 592 is ready to cruise in style. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
Note: price is in EU -some sites do not transmit price properly
- Open Flybridge Radar Arch Upper Helm Station Guest Lounge Sun Lounge
- Main Deck
- Walk-around Main Deck Foredeck Sun Lounge Covered Cockpit Cockpit Seating with Under-Seat Storage Teak Deck Sliding Door Entry Open Salon Full Galley Wraparound Dinette with Wood Table Lower Helm Station Stairway to Flybridge Lower Helm Station
- Three Private Stateroom Forward VIP Stateroom with Island Queen Berth Guest Stateroom with Twin Berths Master Stateroom Amidships with Queen Berth
- Electric Range with Oven Refrigerator Freezer Dishwasher
- Deck & Hull
- Foredeck Sun Lounge Walk-around Main Deck Covered Cockpit with Lounge Teak Deck Ladder to Flybridge Hydraulic Gangway Stsirway to Swim Plaform Swim Platform Tender
- Electronics & Navigation
- Depth Sounder Raymarine E120 Radar Auto Pilot Wind Speed and Direction Displays GPS VHF Radio Compass
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 1100-hp MAN V10 Diesel Engines Reverse Cycle HVAC Bow Thruster Stern Thruster Washer and Dryer 130 l/hr Watermaker Deep Freezer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded