- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V8 900 CR
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Italy) The Ferretti 550 is a luxurious cruiser designed to entertain with overnight accommodations for six. She has an roomy flybridge, open cockpit, spacious salon, and three staterooms to insure comfort, and convenience.
On deck we start at the top with a flybridge with low profile radar arch, upper helm station, guest seating, and sun lounge. A stairway leads below to an roomy covered cockpit with teak deck. The cockpit features bench seating with under-seat lockers. Side decks lead forward to a foredeck sun lounge. A stairway connects to a swim platform with tender. Sliding door provides entry to the main deck salon
The air conditioned salon is comfortable and inviting with large windows, light wood-tones, and leather upholstery. The rear of the salon has a large wraparound dinette with wood table to one and a sofa an TV to the other. A port side stairway leads below to a full galley. Forward is a large curved settee with coffee table. Port side, opposite the dinette, is the lower station with helm seating. A center companionway leads below to the staterooms
The master stateroom is forward with island berth, two hanging lockers, and en suite head with vanity and shower. There are two guest staterooms each with twin berths. The guest / day head is dual entry and has vanity and shower. Crew quarters are located aft.
Powered by twin 900-hp MAN diesel engines this beauty will cruise at 30 knots. There is reverse cycle HVAC for interior comfort and a generator for offshore electrical power. Well equipped and professionally maintained, this Ferretti 550 is ready to cruise in style. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
Note: price is in EU - some sites do not transmit price properly
- Open Flybridge with Radar Arch Upper Helm Station Sun Lounge Cushioned Guest Lounge with Table Stairway to Cockpit
- Main Deck
- Walk-around Main Deck Forward Sun Lounge Covered Cockpit with Teak Deck Cockpit Seating Access to Main Salon U-Shaped Dinette Sofa TV Stairway to Galley Curved Guest Lounge Lower Helm Stairway to Staterooms
- Lower Deck
- Forward Master Stateroom with Island Berth, Two Hanging Lockers, and En Suite Head Two Guest Staterooms with Twin Berths Guest Head with Vanity and Shower Galley Down with Stairway to Mid-Salon Crew Quarters
- Twin MAN V8 Diesel Engines 900-hp 440 hours
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded