- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Sea Ray 55 DA has a very open cockpit layout. Very accommodating for entertaining your guests, with many seating options and the comfort of 2 helm AC systems.This vessel not only looks sharp with her blue hull, she also has great maneuverability with both a bow and stern thruster.
There are more luxuries inside and out to be enjoyed by the next owner, from the Bose sound system to the hydraulic swim platform.
- 21 kW Onan generator Unique cockpit entertainment carousel seating that adjusts to many different positions Sea Ray Navigator III - 12.1" LCD chartplotter and Raymarine radar Sirius Satellite Receiver with antenna 32" Flatscreen LCD HDTV in salon Electronic power distribution system with 10.4" touch screen, touch-pad wall switches and systems monitoring capability Fold-out salon sofa sleeper conversion Fiberglass hardtop with enclosure and two independent retractable sunroofs Full beam master stateroom with queen size bed and en suite head and shower Fully adjustable innerspring mattress with massage function and gas-assisted lift Flooring - Tile Handrails Head, Elongated (VacuFlush) Mirrored Privacy Door Shower Vanity Bose Entertainment Center Hanging Lockers, Cedar Lined Seating, Opposing Seats Storage, Cabinet Storage, Dresser
- Forward Stateroom
- Bed, Queen-Size Blinds, Wood Closet Entertainment Center Flooring, Wood Storage, Side Shelves
- Guest Head / Shower
- Flooring, Tile Handrails, Stainless Steel Head, Elongated (VacuFlush) Power Vent, 24V| Robe Hook, Head Door Shower Storage, Medicine Cabinet Vanity
- End Tables Bose Entertainment Center Flooring, Wood Seating, L-Shaped Sofa Steps, Entryway Storage, Gunwale Cabinets
- Coffeemaker, 120V Countertop, Solid Surface Flooring, Wood Freezer Microwave/Convection Oven, 120V Power Vent, 24V Refrigerator, 120V Under-Counter Storage, Cabinets Storage, Drawers Storage, Slide-Out Pantry Stove, Three-Burner Trash Receptacle Washer/Dryer Combo, 120V
- Autopilot, Raymarine Raypilot ST 8002+ Raymarine E120 Sea Ray Navigator III VHF Radio, Raymarine 240
- Helm Station
- Bow Thruster, 24V Compass Emergency Start System Horn, Air Instrument Panels Instrumentation Shift & Throttle Controls Spotlight Steering, Power Assisted Switches, Illuminated Electrical SystemsBatteries, 8-D Battery Charger Overcurrent Protection Battery Charger/Converter, 240V/50 Amp/24V Battery Equalizer, 65 Amp (2) Battery Solenoid Switches, 12V (2) 24V (3) Cable Television System C-Phone System Electronic Distribution System Panel, Circuit Breaker Panel, DC Main Breaker Panel, Main Distribution - AC Shore Power, Cablemaster Shore Power, Secondary Transformer, Shore Power Isolation
- Beverage Holders (2) Carpet Liner, Snap-In Cockpit, Self-Bailing Fiberglass Door, Cabin Entry Door, Transom Floor Liner, Self-Bailing Fiberglass Flooring, Teak Grill, Built-In (240V) Handrails Hardtop, Fiberglass Icemaker, 120V Lighting, 24V Indirect Outlet, 12V Accessory Outlet, Cable TV Outlets, 120V GFI Protected Refrigerator, 120V Seating, Double Companion Seating, Helm (2) Seating, L-Shaped Aft Seating, Rotating "Carousel" Seats (2) Ship's Bell Steps, Boarding (Molded-In) Steps, Molded Deck Access Helm Stereo, Clarion Storage, Glove Box Table, Dining Wet Bar
- Waste Systems
- Head System (VacuFlush) Holding Tank (70-Gallon) Holding Tank Level Indicators Macerator Sump Box Water System Freshwater Washdown Spigots Pressure Water System Shower, Cockpit Water Heater (20-Gallon) Water Inlet, Dockside Water Manifold System Windlass System Anchor Chain Storage Anchor Chute Anchor Washdown Spigot Anchor, Stainless Steel Windlass, Chain Engine Room Bilge Pumps, 24V Automatic Blowers, 24V Bilge (2) Engine Drip Sumps Exhaust Fan, Oscillating - 120V Fire Extinguishers Fire Suppression System Freshwater Cooling Gel-Coated Engine Room Insulation, Engine Room - 2" Ladder Lighting, 24V Oil Changer System Generator 21.0 kW Onan - Diesel, 240V/60 Cycle
- Deck & Hull
- Bottom Paint Bow Rail Cleats, Custom Sea Ray Thru-Bolted (8) Deck Fill Plates Deck Rails Gel Coat, Arctic White Graphics, Striping Handrails Hatch, Deck Vent Hull Windows Lights, Navigation Portlights Resin, High-Performance Vinylester Rub Rail, PVC Skylights (2) Storage, Transom Wall Stringer System, Fiberglass Sun Pad, Forward Deck Swim Platform, Extended – hydraulic / lift Thru-Hull Fittings, Stainless Steel Vent System, Engine Room Windshield Defroster Windshield Washer System Windshield Wipers, 24V Windshield, Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass
- Hydraulic Platform, Under Water Lights, Bow & Stern Thrusters, SAT TV with 4 Receivers, Cockpit Grill, Cockpit TV, Fridge, Stackable Washer and Dryer, Bose Surround Sound and Blue hull sides.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.