- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre 310-hp w/Bravo II Sterndrive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 13-YEARS) NICELY EQUIPPED AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 1994 SEA RAY 290 SUNDANCER OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTNG DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Singe MerCruiser 7.4-litre 310-hp Gas Engine with Bravo II Sterndrive an only 685 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodation's for Six, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Garmin GPS, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top, Screens), (2) Batteries w/Switch & 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Cord, and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Sea Ray nearly always gets it right when it comes to their series of family cruisers, and the introduction of the 290 Sundancer in 1994 is a good illustration of why this company dominates the market for upmarket express boats. Loaded with amenities, this versatile weekender is a 1990's blend of crisp styling, comfortable accommodation's and good performance. She rides on a solid fiberglass hull with a sharp entry and a moderate 9-foot, 8-inch beam. Two floor-plans were offered in the 290, one with a U-shaped dinette and the other with a conventional dinette with facing seats. Both staterooms are fitted with double beds and privacy curtains, and storage space -- with two large hanging lockers -- is notable. On deck, the 290's cockpit is arranged with an elevated triple-wide helm seat, and a U-shaped lounge aft converts into a sun pad. There's a protected chart flat at the helm (very nice), and the faux-burlwood instrument panel is well laid out.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain, Mirrored Hanging Lockers (Port/Starboard), Drawer Storage to Starboard, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead Dinette to Starboard (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Alcohol/Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder w/Fish-Finder Garmin GPS AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & CD-Changer
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Forward Deck Anchor Locker Radar Arch Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top w/Screens) (2) Windshield Wipers Dockside Water Connection Bravo II Sterndrive CURRENT OWNER OF 13-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Tom Lomasney directly at (586) 770-2141 for additional information or to schedule a showing.