- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre 310-hp w/Bravo II Sterndrive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 13-YEARS) NICELY EQUIPPED AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 1994 SEA RAY 290 SUNDANCER OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTNG DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Singe MerCruiser 7.4-litre 310-hp Gas Engine with Bravo II Sterndrive an only 685 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodation's for Six, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Garmin GPS, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top, Screens), (2) Batteries w/Switch & 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Cord, and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Sea Ray nearly always gets it right when it comes to their series of family cruisers, and the introduction of the 290 Sundancer in 1994 is a good illustration of why this company dominates the market for upmarket express boats. Loaded with amenities, this versatile weekender is a 1990's blend of crisp styling, comfortable accommodation's and good performance. She rides on a solid fiberglass hull with a sharp entry and a moderate 9-foot, 8-inch beam. Two floor-plans were offered in the 290, one with a U-shaped dinette and the other with a conventional dinette with facing seats. Both staterooms are fitted with double beds and privacy curtains, and storage space -- with two large hanging lockers -- is notable. On deck, the 290's cockpit is arranged with an elevated triple-wide helm seat, and a U-shaped lounge aft converts into a sun pad. There's a protected chart flat at the helm (very nice), and the faux-burlwood instrument panel is well laid out.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain, Mirrored Hanging Lockers (Port/Starboard), Drawer Storage to Starboard, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead Dinette to Starboard (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Alcohol/Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder w/Fish-Finder Garmin GPS AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & CD-Changer
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Forward Deck Anchor Locker Radar Arch Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top w/Screens) (2) Windshield Wipers Dockside Water Connection Bravo II Sterndrive CURRENT OWNER OF 13-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Tom Lomasney directly at (586) 770-2141 for additional information or to schedule a showing.