- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
- Complete paint with AWLCRAFT 2000 from hardtop to below water line w/ 2 year warranty completed March 2012 at A&J
- New “Custom” Palm Beach Bow rail March 2012
- New weather enclosure sections March 2012
- 1000 Hour Service completed June 2012, includes hoses, belts, heat exchanger, and batteries for the mains.
- Walk Through
- Layout: 3/SR, 2 heads, sleeps six in staterooms. VIP Stateroom Starting all the way forward is the VIP Stateroom. The VIP has a double bunk to starboard and a single bunk up and to port. Below the single bunk on the port is a large cedar lined hanging locker. Just aft on the starboard side is a closet which houses a Kenmore Washer and Kenmore Dryer. Just aft and to port of the VIP stateroom is the guest/day head. This head has a vanity, mirrored medicine cabinet above the vanity. The sink and top of the vanity are molded Corian. There is storage below in the vanity. There is also a vent in this head, and a Raritan flush head. There is also a large linen storage area. The shower in this head is enclosed and features Moen fixtures, as does the sink. There is a storage closet in the enclosed shower. Guest Stateroom Just aft of this head is the guest stateroom which features over/under large twin bunks. There is a good sized hanging locker and a drawer under the lower bunk. There is a Bowmar hatch to the foredeck with a canvass block out. Master Stateroom Across from the guest stateroom is the master suite. Upon entering the master, the queen walkaround bunk runs fore and aft. There is a mirror above the head of the queen bunk as well as a fabric bolstered headboard. On either side of the bunk are built in night tables with lighting. Along the starboard side is a cabinet, and all the way forward is a large cedar lined hanging locker. Forward and on the port side of the master, behind the entry door is a built in bureau behind cabinet doors. The master has a Panasonic TV with VHS and FM radio. Just forward and accessed only from the master is the master head. The master head features a large Corian vanity with a molded sink and a gold and silver Moen faucet. Above the vanity is a mirrored medicine cabinet. Below, in the vanity, is abundant storage. The floor in both the master a guest head are teak and holly. The shower is forward in the master head and has a large storage cabinet built into the shower. The shower door is glass, trimmed in aluminum. Just outside the shower is a large clothes hamper and a large linen closet. The head is a fresh water Raritan flush head. There is an overhead hatch in the head with a removable canvass privacy cover. Galley Up several steps from the stateroom companionway is the mid level galley. The galley features a 2- burner CERAN Princess Cooktop. There is a Sharp Carousel Interactive Convection Oven in the storage area in the aft section (facing forward) in the galley. It is not enclosed but framed out and opened. Along the port side section of the galley running fore and aft is the molded sink with a Waste King Instant Hot Water. The sink fixture is a Moen. There is storage both above and below in this area in cabinets. The counter tops are a Corian type material. On the forward return area is the Hotpoint over and under refrigerator with teak paneling over the white. There is a second icemaker in the refrigerator. There is also storage in cabinets in this area. The teak and holly galley floor also has a hatch that opens to a large storage area below the galley. The Vacuum system is under the steps between the galley and salon. Salon Up three more steps is the salon which features a large dinette to starboard. Forward of the dinette across the forward area is the A/V system . The A/V equipment , concealed in a cabinet are: Mitsubishi VCR JVC 3 DVD/CD Play and exchange XVM 50 AV Compulink JVC RX 2070-V AV Control Receiver AV Compulink ( remote) TracVision Satellite Receiver Clarion volume/station selector Samsung 43’ Plasma TV Bose Lifestyle 38 Theater System Behind this A/V equipment and accessed from the companionway at galley level are two doors that open to the storage space behind the A/V equiptment and also for servicing the A/V. The dinette itself is best explained as J shaped, running in front of the TV, returning at the starboard side and ending with a little turn to port. The table was cut to fit the seating of the dinette and is a teak,high glossed table. Just aft at the starboard aft end of the dinette is a barrel chair between the dinette and the corner electrical panel cabinet which also houses the U- line icemaker below. There are also several storage drawers in the same cabinet as the panel and ice maker as well as storage at the turning area of the dinette. Across to port is the L-shaped sofa which runs along the cockpit bulkhead and the port side of the salon. Both sections have easy access storage below. Between the panel area and the salon is the sliding salon door, which is starboard of center. The salon door is to starboard and exits into the cockpit. It’s Door Shock Piston was updated in 2007. There are canvass runners for the entire salon and companionway through the galley and stateroom companionway. There are also Covers for the sofas and chair. The windows have Hunter Douglas Silhouette Shades. There are fabric covered bolsters as well as fabric lambrequins.
- The cockpit features teak coverboards which were updated in 2009 and a glass cockpit. To starboard along the salon bulkhead is a large cockpit freezer. Next to port is the salon door, followed by the engine room access door. The step to the salon door has a refrigerated drink box. Next to port after the engine room access is a recessed ladder to the bridge. Next to port is the cockpit sink and bait prep center with tackle storage below. There is a Release fighting chair in the cockpit. There are two large under cockpit storage areas/fish boxes. There is a transom door with a gate on the starboard side of the transom. There are six flush mount rod holders, two (2) in the starboard coverboards, two (2) in the port side coverboards and two (2) swivel rod holders in the transom. There are speakers under the coverboards. On the starboard side of the cockpit is the Glendinning Cablemaster, Emergency shutdown pulls, and a TV/Phone hookup, as well as a livewell pump switch. The livewell is housed in the starboard side under deck well. To port and forward in the cockpit is the fresh and saltwater washdowns, the fresh water intake. There are two spreader lights on the bridge down to the cockpit. There are also underwater lights.
- The foredeck of the RADIAL sports a brand new custom bow rail, a pulpit and a Muier IMTRA chain and rode windlass with foot pedals and bridge controls. There are three hatches in the foredeck servicing the MSR, VIP and guest staterooms.
- Up the ladder to the flybridge there is EZ2CY enclosure across the forward bridge with tear drop zips at the top to allow air without opening the enclosure. The side enclosure which runs halfway aft is a heavy quality Eisenglass. There is a custom helm cover as well as covers for the helm and companion seats. There is a Glendenning electronic control system with trolling valves and single lever controls on the Sport helm pod. The rail on the aft section of the flybridge has 6 welded clearing rod holders. There are Scoponich helm and companion chairs with glass seats and teak ladder backs. Along the port side of the bridge is bench seating, as there is along the forward part of the helm. Both of these benches have cushions. RADIAL’s hardtop is painted to match the hull color and has a drop down for engine start/stop switches. There is a Bowmar hatch in the hardtop and there is a dual teaser reel mounted in the hardtop There are two Bose 151 external speakers in the aft corners of the hardtop and two recessed speakers forward of the helm position. There is a 5” Ritchie compass in the center of the forward part of the bridge with cabinets on either side. There are bridge release Rupp triple spreader outriggers with a center rigger.
- Furuno Nav Net VX2 System Furuno Display Furuno 1954c Nav Net, Black Box, 1Kw transducer, with interface Northstar 957 ( updated 2009 ) Simrad Auto Pilot 22 Icom 602 w/Hailer Icom M504 w/ Remote in Cabin Icom 508 SSB ACR Remote Spotlight ACR Category 1 EPIRB Clarion AM/FM on Flybridge w/ Six Speakers Nav Net Video system, Flybridge to 42” Plasma in Salon Air Phone Intercom system Breaker panel for electronics on Bridge
- Engine Room
- As you enter Radial’s engine room from the cockpit, there is excellent lighting, and the bright white Awlgrip painted surfaces along with the teak and holly floors make for a pleasant site. All the way forward between the CAT engines is a 15Kw Westebeke generator w/ 1262 hours (August 3, 2012 ). Charles ISO Boost Voltage Stabilizer Extra lighting in the engine room Generator Batteries updated 2011 1000 hour service completed June 2012 including heat exchanger service Crash pumps in bilge Fresh water DC backup pump 24 Volt Power Pack for SAT TV System Fuel filters changed 897 hours The main engines turbos were updated in 2008
- Custom S&S propellers updated 2008 2 nd set OEM spares Wireless Alarm System updated 2007
- Salesman's Comments
- RADIAL is owned by a very knowledgeable owner. His boats have always been a pleasure to sell and this one is no exception. The Awlcraft 2000 paint is beautiful with the pale yellow hull and white superstructure. The CATs are serviced and ready to go. Radial was ready to make her trip to New York when plans were changed. This is a great opportunity to buy an “as new” condition boat with every update.
- All fishing tackle, rods, reels, fish mount in salon, personal items, survival suites (4), personal life jackets with Solas raft, tools and spare parts
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.